Building Contest with 1000r Prize!

Discussion in 'Share Your EMC Creations' started by iSmooch, Dec 16, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. no problem i just want my screen shots in
  2. AlexChance, complete. Can't find my post so just in case :p
  3. My place is as complete as I can get it now - having a computer blow in the middle of the contest was a bit limiting!
  4. Alright, just so everyone knows, it is 1:30 AM on Dec. 30th where I am at. I expect to see about 90% complete status from the whole group. I know some of you are in different time zones. And that is the ONLY acceptable excuse by the end of today.

I will post more later.
  5. I just noticed I never got added to the list of participants. Did I miss a deadline to enter that I overlooked, or did I just not get put on the list yet?
  6. You didnt take pictures of my Elevator/ or town/or waterfall :p
  7. (you got my name wrong on the main list 'd1223m' not 'd1223n' - sheesh! ;) )
  8. I will add your name to the list dont worry
    I have yours down as retake. So i was definitely going to. Dont worry

I will change it as soon as i get the chance.
  9. here my new one

Attached Files:

10. empire minecraft forever i love it yehhhhhhhhhh for empire minecraft
  11. I'm complete, I'm Complete D: You haven't changed it yet...
  12. GUYS!!!

CHILL. OUT.

The man's working as hard as he can, just give him some space...
  13. My house is about as done as it's going to get.
    ISMOOCH or Crazy1080-- if you're taking pictures, could you take some of the outside from a distance, so you can get the windows :D
  14. I gave ISMOOCH "use" perms, and I know he's been to my res because one of my balcony doors was closed. :p Hope to see how the pics look. :)
  15. Hey guys, mine is nowhere near done (basement was only just begun when I left, SkyView isn't filled out yet, etc.).

However, from an outside view and in the ground floor, we've done much of the basic work. So I'mma say complete, just so's it can be in the contest :p

Here's my app again:

tjboy11
    smp3
    Complete (sorta ;))
    Fav mob: Creeper
  16. sorry about no updates yet guys. I have to work longer than i expected today. however, The building portion of the contest ends at 2359 (11:59 P.m.) EST. So you still have around 12 hours. I have notated the updates for your guy's statuses. If you have submitted complete, dont worry, i know you are complete. The next portion of the contest (voting =) ) will have all of the completed users and pictures.
  17. nanabob
    smp2
    Yes

18. Awesome, good to know. Thanks for working so hard on this contest guys!
  19. I need everyone to check the list of names, do not worry about picture links, i am working on them, however, i need to knowif there are completed's that i have missed. If so let me know. However, in about 50 minutes, those who have not sent in a completed status will be removed from the list.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.