Building Contest with 1000r Prize!

Discussion in 'Share Your EMC Creations' started by iSmooch, Dec 16, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. you can take me out of the running, i dont feel i will finish in time
    thanks for the time and consideration tho

feel free to check out my lot for the shiggles :)
  2. The building portion of the contest is offically over, i ask everyone who has participated to check the forums in the morning (0800 EST) for the next phase (2 of 3) of the contest. Thanks for all you have competed, and sorry for those of you who submitted applications but did not complete in time. There will be more contests similar to these. (Do not ask me about them, i will not tell you.) I will be editing the original post here with picture updates and deleting not completed applicants, just simply for record keeping. Thanks Guys!
  3. My name is not on the list(I don't think it got onto the list), my lot is completed.
  4. Aw.. I just finished 20 minutes right after you announced this! I was hoping i can get in the contest.. I spent a lot of time on it :(
  5. It's the 31st hurry up, o wait it's one in the morning.
  6. I had yours down to add, i just completely skipped it, i apologize, i was in a rush, On my home tracker i have it. I will make a list update in a couple of minutes.
  7. Thanks Is, not a problem, I don't want to be a pain :)
  8. Good luck to all those who entered, great work ISMOOCH and all other staff involved :) This was a good way to bring the community together :)
  9. Exactly that! Good work everybody!
  10. Voting Has Begun! Please go to Community Creations and Vote for your Favorite Now!
  11. Where is community creations? lol I still can't find where to vote
  12. i think a few people are confused how to vote...

[edit] oops i forgot to actually say where... goto the section of the forum this post is in "community creations" its at the top of these posts, then in there there is this thread and threads for each server. post in the relevant threads stating your vote!
  13. Will there be any more building contests? My lot was not finished in time for the first one. I would reallllllllly like to participate in another. =D
  14. Yes I would like to do it again cause mine has a lot of temp stuff on it. I plan to have better things to it. I have other creations in mind to. :)
  15. thats a bit unfair now isnt it thoughts who werent on the internet or the survers didnt know anything about it
    :(
  16. It was great fun!
  17. Not trying to be mean but did you want them to come to your house?
  18. well i u were there look at the satue and it took me a long time to do all that
  19. Good job on your lot. Keep on keepin on.
  20. :confused:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.