[Build] Scream For Me

Discussion in 'Frontier and Player Outposts' started by khixan, Aug 5, 2017.

1. khixan it is your friendly neighborhood crazy :D i have like a metric truck load of rack if you want it
    Tuqueque, Lacronton and khixan like this.
  2. Please note that the world download has been updated. http://www.mediafire.com/file/ic79gtec5t52bww/FlatCreative.zip

I'm not currently using any iron blocks neonkillah, but I'll keep your generous offer in mind, thank you! :)

A few screenies of various floors just for the heck of it. I'm trying to make each floor somewhat unique and color coded. I'm trying to avoid the disorientation factor of being in a big build that all looks the same, and make it easy to holler "I'm on the red floor, where are you?" at your friends :)
    https://www.mediafire.com/folder/5irjdd2axrs9bz3,uii402ag91ardz4,ghjj19cqv9yvxxb/shared
    Tuqueque likes this.
  3. YESSSSS! Please sir! :D You need me to help haul it tomorrow night? Thank you! :D
    607 and Tuqueque like this.
  4. na you are needed at the build it is nothing that a bunch of shucker boxes can't handle :p
    Tuqueque, khixan and 607 like this.
  5. Any donation amount of netherrack and/or chorus fruit would be appreciated
    Tuqueque and khixan like this.
  6. Just saying that i'm always here when you need me. I'm just defending the farm and benefiting from it
  7. Tons of folks out tonight! I'm headed back online after a break, and I'll probably be on till 11:30 or midnight. Thanks everyone :D
    Tuqueque and 607 like this.
  8. Big props to Ulti and Corrupted for mining out the entire top area :)
    Had a blast tonight, thanks everyone for coming out!
    I have lost power and am posting from phone. See you all tomorrow.
    Tuqueque likes this.
  9. last night was really cool:p mrc broke mumble and some other stuff hope you regain power very soon :D
  10. But was it in buildmode?
    Tuqueque likes this.
  11. i will be dropping off rack latter today i think it should take me 5 trips up and back to get it all
  12. 9 dc worth dropped off if you guys need more i will happily drop off the rest
  13. I am thinking of a design change to half the floors. Make them more open for fliers with elytra. Thoughts?
    Tuqueque likes this.
  14. I've just finished building the AFK room for the first floor. I'll start building the second floor later.
    Tuqueque, khixan and Tbird1128 like this.
  15. I'll be online in an hour or two if you need any help.
  16. Work is super busy this week. I will be returning Friday evening, thanks all! :)
    Tuqueque likes this.
  17. I'm back Saturday, and will be continuing to work on Scream For Me. I should be online around 4pm emc time. Anyone who wants to come on out, cool :)

Thank to everyone for their patience this week, and for the kind words.
    Tuqueque, 607 and Tbird1128 like this.
  18. I'll be glad to come
    khixan and Tuqueque like this.
  19. Plan is still on for 4pm folks :) Thanks!
    Tuqueque and Tbird1128 like this.