[Build] Scream For Me

Discussion in 'Frontier and Player Outposts' started by khixan, Aug 5, 2017.

1. Done for today I think, had a great time as always. Thank you everyone who came out to help! :D
    Same time Sunday, 8/27 4-6pm. Cheers all!
    Tuqueque likes this.
  2. You also got to account for jacks streams, those are an emc landmark :p
    Tuqueque likes this.
  3. Felt bad I overlapped on that, but my real life schedule didn't give me any other options. I hope to make it to one of those someday :)
    Tuqueque likes this.
  4. I've got some baby back ribs to flip, and then I'm on my way :)
    Tuqueque and 607 like this.
  5. Thank you Tbird, Cactus, Pete, BK, and Spart for coming out to help tonight!
    I will definitely be back online Friday night after work. During the work week can be a bit trickier for me to know my schedule. Hopefully I'll manage one or two nights this week! Thanks all :D
    Tuqueque and Tbird1128 like this.
  6. I'm taking a break from ghats and I'm helping out jack and the squad at the smp3 base.
    Tuqueque and khixan like this.
  7. I have gotten home super late from work all week. Sorry folks. I'll be on this Friday evening though :)
  8. I am running a little late, but I will be online soon at Scream For Me :D
    Kye has me baking a cake. Just need to finish icing it, and I'll be on, cheers!
    Tuqueque and 607 like this.
  9. I have a ton of cooking to do later today, so I'm online now at the build. Cheers all :)
    Tuqueque likes this.
  10. I'll try come by in an hour or two no promises though. :)
    Tuqueque and khixan like this.
  11. I have somehow missed this thread and the beginning as well. I'd love to come out and be of use if you can use me. =D
    607, Tuqueque and khixan like this.
  12. Come on out anytime and have fun :) Big build, so will be ongoing for weeks and weeks!

FOUND -
    We have a death chest out here with someone's corpse in it. I have been unable to find the owner of the items. There are 2 books - Mish's Murder and Finding Tainted. If this stuff belongs to you, please come and get it!
    607 and Tuqueque like this.
  13. A bunch of awesome folks are still out at Scream For Me tonight :) I am taking a cooking and eating break. I should be back in about an hour, and then I have to call it a night at 7:30pm to do holiday weekend cooking for incoming family. Many thanks to everyone who has come out today! :D
    PetezzaDawg, 607 and Tuqueque like this.
  14. Sorry I haven't been out in ages, I'll try to come out asap when everyone is online.
    khixan likes this.
  15. I'll be online around 1pm today till ???. Check the OP (1st page, first 2 posts) if you want to know what we're doing. Thanks all!
  16. Saturday 9/9 @ 7pm and Sunday 9/10 @ 4pm

Feel free to come on out folks :D See y'all tonight!
    See OP (1st page, first and second posts) to find out what this is all about. Cheers :)
  17. Logging in now, waiting on computer updates. I'm a coming'.... lol
  18. Are you logging in to work on the build?
    khixan likes this.
  19. Yep yep :)
  20. Then I'll log back in ;)
    khixan likes this.