[Build] Scream For Me

Discussion in 'Frontier and Player Outposts' started by khixan, Aug 5, 2017.

1. Thank you Gil, Tbird, Shaft, and Crazy for the help tonight! <3
    Tbird1128 likes this.
  2. Unexpected nephew invasion has me running late, sorry folks! Not sure how long I'll be able to play today, but logging in soon.

EDIT - And now I'm cooking. I'm sorry folks, today is just not happening with time for EMC. Apologies!
    607 likes this.
  3. Is it alright if I break the blocks protecting some of the chests for materials? Obviously I'll put the blocks back on in buildmode, I just need materials for the south wall.
    khixan likes this.
  4. Thanks Pete! Of course :)
  5. Hopping on now, sorry for the "no notice" :)
  6. North exterior building wall, east side of it (near the stairs) - I am one block too far north. Can I beg assistance of anyone with schematica currently installed to help me fix it please? BK, Tuq, MrC...? help help, I can't count and am a doofus lol, ty!
    607 likes this.
  7. Allergies and a headache/earache have laid me out for today. Hopefully tomorrow will work out better!
    Tah2 likes this.
  8. The Kiln has been lit for the final time and there are several DCs of materials for building still within.
    khixan and FadedMartian like this.
  9. Thanks Lac! I'll be back out this weekend :D
    Tbird1128 likes this.
  10. Wonder klutz (that would be me) cracked a rib. I am a mean miserable in pain jerk. When that status changes, I'll be back on this. I am not going to inflict myself on anyone when breathing hurts.

Anyone who has been out at the build with me and has a good idea what we're building is welcome to soldier on without me. To be continued!
    607 likes this.
  11. khixan and 607 like this.
  12. Oh gosh, Hope you get better soon! We'll be happily waiting for your return!
    khixan likes this.
  13. Sorry that I sort of abandoned the wall I was building, I haven't forgotten! I brought some materials out this morning and I'll get started back soon :)
    khixan and 607 like this.
  14. Tonight 6pm, come build with us, kill ghasts and turkeys :)
    Time to continue this build! Hope to see y'all!
    607 likes this.
  15. I'll try to make it, should be fun!
    607 and khixan like this.
  16. Bump for the good of the cause. I'll be working on continuing the Scream For Me build at 6pm tonight. Feel free to come help! We can always use some guards to kill ghasts, etc. You all are also welcome to add to the build! Just listen to the instructions on the tech specs and materials for your area. Cheers all :)
    607 likes this.
  17. Dinner ran late, apologies! I'm on my way :)
  18. I'll be there later tonight if y'all are still on! Looking forward to it!
    khixan likes this.
  19. Thank you everyone who came out to help! Hope you all had fun!
    I will be on more tomorrow. Will let you all know what time when I figure that out :)
  20. Wish I had known of this sooner- it's a great way to get a break from the dirt tunnels and constant sniping over on six. For once, I did not die in the nether. I am super happy about that part of things. XD Willing to do this a thousand more times- though I just copied people. :p
    607 and khixan like this.