Broken arm...?

Discussion in 'Miscellaneous' started by synth_apparition, Oct 19, 2012.

1. You would be in jail for assault, or possibly attempted manslaughter of a an autistic child, so becoming someone's 'wife' in prison is what would happen.
  2. you don't know how hard it could have gotten like a concussion :eek: or memory loss by getting hit in the head HARD or near death (getting beat up super hard that its serious SERIOUSLY) trust me i know
  3. Slightly confused how landing on their arm could lead to concussion or memory loss. Unless you are trying to say it could have been worse and the impact was on their head instead. Then that would make a whole lot more sense.
    jaqiefox and SoulPunisher like this.
  4. I didn't start the fight. I did NOTHING to him to provoke him, he just grabbed me, slammed me down on a bench and I badly hurt my elbow, and then he threw me down onto the ground and I hurt my wrist so much I actually screamed.

I don't know his exact height, but he's more than a foot taller than me and everybody else in my year.
    Good lord, what did they teach you in English classes?

The science labs in my school have tons of chemicals, and other dangerous things. My school has the best science labs in the whole of merseyside.
  5. FYI, aluminum is a metal. That baseball player was a baseball player. They think they know everything.
  6. I know how you feel mate, I broke my hand and 2 fingers earlier today, in deep pain, I'm on my phone because I can't get asleep through pain :/
  7. my friend used to punch me so much he ended with a broken wirst while i have a bruise arm :p
  8. its called landing on the head ¬◊¬
  9. I know the consequences, I just got angry, I didn't mean it as it came across, I just hope he knows what pain he has caused.
  10. I broke my pinky toe by hitting it against a door. I know, not that glorious...
    RoBoT_ChIcKeN_66 and Gap542 like this.
  11. oh how many times ive done that :p
    Equinox_Boss and Gap542 like this.
  12. It gets you a lot, right? Darn pinky toe.
    Gap542 likes this.
  13. roling on the carpet :p
  14. I haven't broken my pinky toe, but i've bruised it millions of times :p

I've also pulled muscles in my leg hundreds of times from running :p I am a very fast runner, but I can strain my muscle very easily and run out of breath easily. I am still one of the fastest runners in my year in school though, just I slow down after about 2 minutes of running and start panting after about 20 seconds.

Fun fact: I once collapsed in PE from too much running and got a nosebleed from faceplanting the floor.
  15. Yeah i strained my knee in soccer when some guy kicked me right in the knee cap.