Broken arm...?

Discussion in 'Miscellaneous' started by synth_apparition, Oct 19, 2012.

1. Good to hear you're getting better and that you didn't break the bone :) I hope it heals quickly for you.
    jaqiefox likes this.
  2. The force of hitting a bench is not enough to break the bone (unless we are talking about one strong guy). I am not saying that you should not be in pain. I do Martial Arts, and was kicked in the face By a black belt, i am yellow. The impact was so hard that the instructor thought my jaw was broken. After 2 weeks of not being able to talk, countless Dr. visits, and numerous X=rays, the only thing wrong was the cut ware my teeth went tho my lower lip on impact.

A broken bone is not a sign that sompting is wrong, tare are many. And you my friend, have a bone bruise. If you have checked this message and are still in pain, go back to sleep. You shouldnt be on the computer
    SuperVal_Junior likes this.
  3. We're talking about a chubby kid who is 6'1 with gigantism. Of course he's strong. And I also hit the floor with my wrist, and I hit the bench with my elbow.
    jkjkjk182 likes this.
  4. The force of hitting a bench is not constant, so a statement like this is wrong.
    Distributed impact. Also, in your case, a person was kicking another person. You ARE going to move, lessening the force of the impact. A person can break the arm/wrist by just falling over onto a sidewalk. If this 6ft kid picked him up and threw him, there is going to be more force than just falling. Just going to point out those variables:p
    Haha i assume you were trying to say that a broken bone isnt the only sign something is wrong, because, well, a broken bone is definitely a sign something is wrong:p

Glad to hear it isnt broken! Just be glad its a bone bruise on your arm, and not your bum! There is nothing worse than a tailbone bruise -_-
  5. I like to be alone with the bully in a room with a metal baseball bat.
    I wonder what would happen then....
  6. Sounds like my stature...
  7. Tailbone bruises are the worst. It hurts to even sit. Also glad that it's just a bone bruise.
    jkjkjk182 and PandasEatRamen like this.
  8. It was a hard kick, and taking in to account the backwards momentum, it was one strong impact

And more things to point out, was it a sideways impact, or a vertical impact (this couldn't have been the case tho, otherwise he would be in too much pain to type a sentence)

Another is his weight, if he ways only 130, about 200lb of presser will doing down on his arm, depending on speed. In my case, 200lb, a higher potential for breaking the arm.

We can literary go on for days on this.
  9. Any signs of black, blue or purple bruises? Maybe your bone was bruised.
  10. But true
  11. They're made outta aluminum, not metal :p (Of what I've been told by a baseball player)
  12. :confused: That doesnt add up!
    PandasEatRamen and Dwight5273 like this.
  13. Laughing so hard right now.... ouch my lungs they are burning :cool:
    PandasEatRamen and jkjkjk182 like this.
  14. For what I remember from 7th grade...Aluminum is like a metalloid,not a metal (?)
    jkjkjk182 likes this.
  15. He has stated he was using his free hand to type. People are capable of doing that. You can also break bones in odd ways, for instance my aunt broke her foot when she was at a campground. She went to step up but didn't lift her foot high enough and stubbed it against the road. Depending on the impact he could have broken or cracked his arm. My mom slid down as a kid and hit her elbow on an icy pond and it broke her arm. My uncle was hauling something in the back of his truck the bungee cord came loose and slapped his hand breaking it.
    SoulPunisher, jkjkjk182 and jaqiefox like this.
  16. Oh well, whatever it is, its gonna hurt.
    Gap542 likes this.
  17. It also depends on the bone.

ik he was using his free hand, i was saying he should rest
  18. Ouch…I've had the pleasure of never breaking a bone before. It sounds painful. Hope your bruise goes away soon. :)
  19. So because I am tall, if a shorter person starts a fight and I hurt them in self defense I am 100% guilty. The logic of children these days never fails to make me weep for the future. Second, the difference between 5'0" and 6'1" is 1 foot 1 inch, not 24, which kind of makes it less of a David and Goliath encounter.

Also, I forgot who said it, but aluminum is a metal, good lord what do they teach in rudimentary science classes anymore?