Broken arm...?

Discussion in 'Miscellaneous' started by synth_apparition, Oct 19, 2012.

1. I presume that Soul is in the US equivalent of 7th grade, and that means the boy must have some pretty serious autism, or the boy just doesn't care. I'm betting on the first one. Also, I haven't broken a bone, other than my wrist, which was my own fault. Someone did try to strangle me once though.
    Nole972, jaqiefox and SoulPunisher like this.
  2. Yeah, I'm in year 8 (Which is 2nd year of High School in England), which is the USA's 7th grade.
  3. Well, something else than the autism thing...
    I once broke my lil toe. Left foot. We did have some kind of paste at home, so it was applied and it didn't really hurt. So i went to school the next day. I should've noticed something when walking didn't go quite as easy as before and that it hurt quite a bit...
    SoulPunisher likes this.
  4. Okay?
    What's the avarge weight of 12 yr old boy then?
  5. I'm 14, and around 120, but I am a bit underweight. So let's go with 110 pounds.
  6. It's not to do with age, it's your height.
  7. It's height and weight like rainbowchin said.
  8. Well, I'm average height too. Look it up on Wikipedia.
  9. Okay, the average height for a 14 year old is apparently 4' 8"...
    and that's as far as I can be bothered....
  10. Im 13 and 4'8 and a person in my grade is 6'2
  11. You obviously have never been mad enough to hit/punch/throw someone. Weight doesn't necessarily have anything to do with it. When I was in High School, two girls would daily shove me into a locker. They did one day and set me off, I blacked out to the point I could see what was going on but it was as if I wasn't the one controlling my body. I chased the tallest of the girls down the hallway, picked her up and threw her against the wall. It wasn't like the incredible Hulk where I just lifted her over my head with one arm by her leg and then threw her. I grabbed her by the shoulders, lifted her up and tossed her. I'm 5'6 and she was 6'0.

The way you're acting is as if Soul is making something up or it's a case of Hulk vs Loki.
    Equinox_Boss and SoulPunisher like this.
  12. Nice i always can't control myself when people call me anti-social because i never talk in class and i just punch them and then they stop for at least a week....
  13. ...I'm 5 foot and people say that's average...
    Nole972 likes this.
  14. That is quite tall for your age.
  15. Yes, let the 50 pound and 4 ft boy throw a guy whose weight is 5000 pounds and 12 ft long
    Nole972 likes this.
  16. You are such a troll. Go back to your cave.
    5weety, SoulPunisher and Nole972 like this.
  17. That's average???!!!!

Than everyone's huge in my school (?) I haven't seen anyone under 5'6" (boys) since 8th.
    Mikeguy2225 and SparerToaster like this.
  18. Shoo, shoo. Scat.
    SoulPunisher and PandasEatRamen like this.
  19. Nah he's just sad because no one likes the show naruto anymore :p except me
    SoulPunisher and PandasEatRamen like this.
  20. When i'm angry, I can't control myself, and somebody WILL get hurt. I have a short fuse, and get angry at the slightest thing. It's pretty much down to all the bullying i've had in my life.