Broken arm...?

Discussion in 'Miscellaneous' started by synth_apparition, Oct 19, 2012.

1. They certainly don't do it the day after either.
    Point proven
  2. Guilty until proven innocent! :p
    Jeanzl2000 and nfell2009 like this.
  3. You are so mexican! >.<
  4. Can't say I have ever been to Mexico. Does sound like a pleasant place though
    Jeanzl2000 likes this.
  5. Omg i should have just kept to myself... whenever i say something people have to try to make me sound like a liar! Bye
    nfell2009 likes this.
  6. That's a common problem when you lie, People normally work it out.
    alexschrod, jaqiefox and HylianNinja like this.
  7. I've only broken one bone, and it was my finger.. Only reason I knew it was broken was because the bone was sticking through my hand. I have a picture of it around somewhere. I had to get 4 shots of numbing agent, and the girl stuck the needle through my hand each time because *she had to make sure she got it all the way through*. Which that hurt more then the bone sticking through my hand...
  8. I did not lie. This is what I am talking about! Why the heck would I lie about that! OMG This is why I am unfollowing this thread, people calling me a liar when they haven't seen it on the local news and seem his best friend's stab wound!
    Bye
  9. Post the local news story then. Let's see it.
  10. I got agree with josh on this. This kind of thing would take awhile to process and if the convicted was a minor at the time. All in all your story doesn't give a lot information what happen.

Soul hope if broke your arm it was clean break not a fracture
  11. Whoa whoa whoa... why is some kid throwing you around in the first place?
  12. He wouldn't tell the teachers anything, and I don't know why either. He's almost 2 foot taller than me, so i'm clearly the innocent one. However, he is an autistic child with gigantism...

I kicked his balls after he slammed me, and my friend took me down the the Emmaus Centre (Where they keep medical supplies and exclude naughty children, and have the drama studio there with 20 computers, and the police officer's office.
  13. He must be very stronf.... or you're just like 50 pounds?
    Equinox_Boss likes this.
  14. I'm average height for a 12 year old, and average weight...
  15. Chances are its fractured.
    (That's like a crack)
  16. My sister fractured her wrist. I know what it is :p

Also, guys, my mum has to go to work. No x-rays :( Hopefully some walking dead with my dad can cheer me up, and take my mind off things until I can go to the hospital.
  17. I don't think that really matters.. he assaulted you and now you need medical attention. Having a disorder is not an excuse for being a jerk.

I broke my arm when I was a kid. I jumped off a cabinet. Not as cool as your story. At least you defended yourself.

It's hard to defend yourself from furniture

Anyways I hope you feel better soon :D
  18. You obviously have no idea what autism is...

If this kid is fully autistic, he is honestly not aware of what he does in the same way we are and has to be trained not to harm others instead of learning it's wrong. Full autism is a lot similar to having a dog, they are trainable, but don't understand things like humans do.
  19. Sure it isn't unlikely that autism played into this situation - but one can't generalize autism either. There is always more to it. We don't know the whole story. It is to easy to point fingers at each other when none of us except SoulPunisher was there.
    SoulPunisher likes this.
  20. Okey, the first question you have to ask yourself was, what sound did it make? I've never had any serious injuries except for a sprained finger the we didn't bother treating. I do know from seeing my brother cracking his head open numerous times... Back on track, was it crack, or what?
  21. I never said there wasn't more to it. I only said the truth about full autism.

I guarantee you something triggered this autistic kid into thinking that doing this was a good idea. I have no idea what that is, or what triggers this kid has, just that that is how these people exist.
    Jeanzl2000 likes this.