Biscuitboy5396's Rupee Giveaway!

Discussion in 'Community Discussion' started by Krysyy, Nov 20, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. The wild, the other players (except a few) and the (mature) mods
    Equinox_Boss and nfell2009 like this.
  2. the great setup and community
  3. I like that the mods are not power hungry.
  4. I like the economy
  5. Im liking every post on this if you put good things about EMC; showing what you like about it

This post doesnt count!
    Equinox_Boss, _Stads_ and sonicol1 like this.
  6. I love the fact that when people leave, they are generous enough to give us some money and such :)
  7. I enjoy all the friendly people on this server. Unlike other servers where random people are PMing you rude things.
  8. I want 10k:D I love EMC because I get to interact with the people, especially the shoppers at my residence. EMC is a lot better now that me and my buddies killed a Wither and now we're selling a beacon:)
  9. I like how some people can work together to achieve a common goal. Everyone is so friendly on EMC. I LOVE IT!!!!!! :)
    nfell2009 and Equinox_Boss like this.
  10. The great people and creativity put into Empire. Especially the moderators who do such a good job of keeping this server fun and keeping griefers out.
    nfell2009 and Equinox_Boss like this.
  11. I love the grief protection, functional economy, and most of all, the friendly community.
  12. I enjoy all of it, but without the town and economics, EMC would not be EMC. That's my favorite part.
    The mods are awesome too!
  13. Well I like the staff, the players, the fact that this is the server all my buddies play on and I think this might be the only public server that has a community!
  14. Bump!

I love how the moderators are very nice and trustworthy like any other server! =)
    ( Bai bai Biscuit? ) =(
  15. I like the town system and all of the plugins. They really polish EMC. People are all nice, unlike other servers. Mods don't abuse their powers. Everything, pretty much.
  16. I like the lack of PVP, and having a large, safe, area to build in without risking griefings.
    nfell2009 likes this.
  17. I love EMC be because of its great community.
  18. I love EMC because it allows me to occasionally troll people.
    Oh, uh... community?
  19. I love EMC because it's the only place with wild IcecreamCows.

And, for that matter, pay my rupees to our farmyard friend. :)
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.