Biscuitboy5396's Rupee Giveaway!

Discussion in 'Community Discussion' started by Krysyy, Nov 20, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. I love EMC because its a very interconnected community, everyone is friendly, and we have quite the variety of players on here. Everyone is helpful, and it is a great place for players of all experience levels.
    nfell2009 likes this.
  2. Biscuit is giving away the rupees through me. That way I can monitor it all.
    And no this post does not count...
    nfell2009 likes this.
  3. I love the awesome moderators helping the community become a better place
    nfell2009 likes this.
  4. What I love about empire is the great mega malls (as in the tardis) on smp2 helping me get materials for building things and making it so i dont hav to go out and get supplies.3
    nfell2009 likes this.
  5. The large amount of friendahip and care that all the members well mostly all of them share with eachother
    nfell2009 likes this.
  6. I love how the players are friendly and that the staff enforce the rules fairly well :)
    I will be donating most of the rupees for gratitude of other players :)
  7. I love all the nice people on EMC. There are many friendly people here, and are fun to hang out with. THEY are the ones who make the multiplayer part of Minecraft worth it. They help out, and in return, you help them. Most people are nice and willing to answer your questions. This is why I love EMC. (members, mods, senior staff and admins all included) :)
  8. I love the Society and the Communication between us all. :)

We are like one BIG happy family! :)

Rock on EMC! :)
  9. The amazing mods, the residences, and the community in general. :)
  10. hmm, what i love about the Empire? um got time to read a 20k word detailed testimony? lol jk

ok 1st let me say LOVE the awesome community of players i get to meet everyday. even those that can be a little bad can on occasion stir up some rather interesting entertainment. 2nd, not to sound too much like a "teacher's pet" but i love the staff EMC has, i think its safe to say I've even had the honored opportunity to call several of them friends :). 3rd which is 1 of the things i came to love from the very beginning of my EMC life was the easy access to all possible information about everything on EMC, the Empire guide was my first best friend on here and i still use it every time i want to learn about something new added to the empire. which brings me to #4 so many awesome and empire only custom plugins! Aikar you are a coding GOD! (yes i am bowing to his ego :p) Aikar has more knowledge about comps in his little finger then i do in my head, so yep he's a GOD in my eyes! (nope not a stalker, promise :p). and will end with this final reason tho its far from the last 1 lol. i have, since becoming part of the empire family, tried a few other MC servers out there, and for me none did,have, or ever will measure up the the dignity and excellent commitment to the players as i have seen here on empire minecraft. justinguy and icecreamcow i salute you both and raise a toast( of special grape juice) to all of our wonderful staff here on EMC.

all that just for 100r you say?! absolutely. i'd still said it even if there wasn't a gift involved.
  11. I love everything about the community(except cheaters).
    nfell2009 likes this.
  12. Me love it all! :)
    nfell2009 likes this.
  13. The economy.
    nfell2009 likes this.
  14. Everything.
    nfell2009 likes this.
  15. Everything. 'Nuff said.
    Moderators and staff who do their jobs.
    Caring community we all love!
    nfell2009 likes this.
  16. what i like about EMC is because this server has friendly people. Only started minecraft like a month ago and i'm already liking it here :) Luckily for me, most of the people around my res are active and we go out on adventures for quite a bit too!
    nfell2009 likes this.
  17. I LOVE THE COMMUNITY! (plus how it is vanilla, nice and strict, happy, no swearing, no free diamonds if you vote server, lots of plugins, etc.)
    nfell2009 likes this.
  18. This server is like no other. I loved the awesome and helpful mods, the huge community and giveaways likes these.
    nfell2009 likes this.
  19. I like how there is no pvp, unlike other servers which allow it. I also like how you get your own large area to build on that no one can grief.
    nfell2009 likes this.
  20. Everything! :)
    Exept the grievers and bad guys :p
    nfell2009 likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.