Biscuitboy5396's Rupee Giveaway!

Discussion in 'Community Discussion' started by Krysyy, Nov 20, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. I love that we can't be grieved, that the mods are awesome, and the rules are easy to live by :p
  2. Ikr
    Equinox_Boss likes this.
  3. ONLY 9 more spots left! Come on guys, It's FREE rupees!
    Dwight5273 likes this.
  4. I love EMC because there is great Moderators , great players , great everything!
  5. I love the big residences :)
  6. The Community and its People!
  7. I like the economy.
  8. 5 spots left. Please fill them ASAP so I can pay all you wonderful people!
  9. I love EMC because of its awesome mods, players, and residences! :D
  10. I like how down to earth the staff is, how they actually listen to us.
  11. I love empire minecraft because of the giant farms (real farms not mob farms) it has. And then you get to bring your produce to market
  12. 2 spots left!
    Steven7485 likes this.
  13. Dun dun dunnnn....
  14. The people are awesome!
  15. Although I'm a bit late, I would like to give kudos to the maturity and integrity to the entire community of EMC. Everybody is incredibly nice and accepting. We support each other in more ways than just online and the honesty of all the players is astounding. ;)
  16. Officially reached 100 posts about how awesome EMC is. Paying everyone starting now.
  17. The truth is, What is there to hate about EMC. 1. Its ran by responsible and mature adults, something I haven't been able to enjoy since the first server I joined and my own. 2. The community is lovely and friendly, the ones that are "jerks" don't stay long and I like that. 3. although the rules can sound "stupid to some"(even to myself they were at the beginning) but they've kept a clean and organized community and for that it must be applauded.
  18. 101 posts =)
  19. Everyone is paid! Amazing how long it took to give away money...
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.