Biscuitboy5396's Rupee Giveaway!

Discussion in 'Community Discussion' started by Krysyy, Nov 20, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. The community, the creativeness, the no lag, the dedication to put up the server, the staff that keeps order. And best of all the economy system . None other like it
    nfell2009 likes this.
  2. Me :) jk, how everything matters from anyone :)
    nfell2009 likes this.
  3. No PvP, and (no) violence is allowed!
    southpark347 likes this.
  4. The moderators, The Cow, The pig, The panda, The servers, The residences, The EVERYTHING except griefers, ghasts and green creepers.
    nfell2009 likes this.
  5. The amazingly nice players :D
    nfell2009, _5tads_ and JazzyFina like this.
  6. I love how the chat is friendly :)
    nfell2009 likes this.
  7. I've run my own server before. That was a lot of work. I've been an admin on another server. That was a lot of work. I've played on servers that were badly run, stressful, and trying to get resolution to a problem was... well... a lot of work. Being on EMC has been like a vacation for me. The owners and staff really do a top notch job. Staff don't distance themselves as they're players like us. Just players plus. I appreciate the amount of work that goes into this. I've seen firsthand just how much it is. EMC has the perfect mix of everything I want out of a server. To the owners and staff of EMC, thank you.

We have a great community here full of wonderful players. I only wish Mojang would give us a friends list to work with! :D Even without one, I know who my friends are. That list grows all the time. Some are staff, some supporters, some regular players. Funny thing is, when you ignore the color of the name, there's really no difference in how we chat. We talk about builds, projects, and all things minecraft. It's our common bond. We have some amazing builders and creative people that feed off each other. I've learned all kinds of different things just by talking to people at looking at what they've made.

To me, EMC is more than a server. EMC is my home.

-Torain
    nfell2009 likes this.
  8. The shops, economy, community and all the other cool stuff :)
    nfell2009 likes this.
  9. I love the community the most. The plugins, hardware specs, and game doesn't matter. Just all of you make this server awesome.
    nfell2009 likes this.
  10. The Time and care the mods and admins put into the wonderful 10 servers also the community of nice people

minimoose............
    nfell2009 likes this.
  11. The nice players online, the great mods, the AWESOME community! :D
    nfell2009 likes this.
  12. How justinguy and icc actually take time to be a part of this community- I've seen a ton of other gaming forums where admins only care for money. And freaking out chickeneer ;) (whenever he logs on I'll say "chicken... yum".)
    nfell2009 likes this.
  13. The community, the nice people, its just amazing.
    nfell2009 likes this.
  14. The people and how they are nice, all in their own way. And how you can do everything together, make new friends.
    nfell2009 likes this.
  15. 1. The residence system.
    2. Moderators.
    3. The community.
    4. The smp's.
    5. The plugins.
    nfell2009 likes this.
  16. the wild towns/outposts
    nfell2009 likes this.
  17. Hmmm... What do i like most? I like he residence system, that each player has his/her own res. I also like the separate town from wild. So you can mine and build save. I like the community also. And the rupee system is cool. :)
    nfell2009 and Equinox_Boss like this.
  18. I love the competent staff and community.
    nfell2009 and Equinox_Boss like this.
  19. I like the wild and town systems.
    Equinox_Boss and nfell2009 like this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.