Biomes

Discussion in 'Community Discussion' started by Merek_Shadower, Jul 26, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. That thread's sticky, though, so that's a different story. ;)

As to the original topic: I've never done a biome change, myself, as it was never necessary... I'm honestly not sure about my biomes. I think most of my smp8 residence is jungle biome, as it's got really nice green grass. :)
    FoxyRavenger and mjnoe70 like this.
  2. Nice catch didn't think of that. I need to convert one to a cold biome with say freezing water, which is best?
    FoxyRavenger and 607 like this.
  3. Because I thought it was to bring up the available biomes not to actually make the change. I was trying to find out because AmyLeePlayz asked me how.
  4. Just because it says that doesn't mean you have to follow it 100% of the time... Birb was trying to contribute and was genuinely curios, sure she could have read the answers before but it could be possible she just somehow missed the answer/post I have done that many times before.
    Plus handfuls of people have bumped an old thread(s) before including me and I never recall you getting on their cases for it.
    Everyone makes mistakes no need to make them feel bad about it
    607 likes this.
  5. Very old? Hahahahahaha! If you look at the date it was started it says July 26, 2017 that's a month is that really VERY old?
  6. Are you trying to get back at me by mocking what the forums says? OK.
    You're right, I don't, other people do.
    How do you miss a post that is one of the FIRST on the thread. I don't get it, this thread didn't need to be bumped at all.

I'm sorry if stating fact and rules "hurt your feelings", I guess we should just live in a world of lies and lawlessness. Works for me, I don't have to point out obvious rules to people.
  7. Read what I said. Good Lord it was done and over with when Foxy replied. You are the only one stirring the honey pot.
  8. *ahem*
    Yep, it's me. Totallllly.
  9. I think the thread's served its purpose, so closing at this time.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.