Beacons for only 9K at 10959

Discussion in 'Selling' started by TuckerAmbr, Oct 5, 2017.

1. I think I once bought a beacon for 12k, and later sold it for 15000 rupees. :D
    ShelLuser and TuckerAmbr like this.
  2. Then I'll expect you at the shop.
    TomvanWijnen, ShelLuser and 607 like this.
  3. Your advertising and all is working. Well, for me anyway; I actually start to remember 10959 which, for me, is a big thing because I usually remember names better than I do words. And you also seem to run an honest business.

Question... No promises, no guarantees, no nothing... Just a question. Are reviews and/or maybe somewhat silly/funny posts ok on this thread? Obviously posts about 10959. Figured I'd ask before stuff might happen :D
    607 and TuckerAmbr like this.
  4. Absolutely, post as you want I think it's great. I think the most important part of my shop is not only the low prices but keeping it stocked which I do. Also, it's at +BAD on smp5 of you ever forget 10959. Thanks for the business.
    607 and ShelLuser like this.
  5. Thad bad huh? :D <runs!>

Cheers, I'll keep that in mind! Should be fun because I happen to know Aya is going to shop for new armor soon. And you're right about the stock, I referred plenty of people and so far I never had anyone telling me you were out of stock. That accounts for something.
    607 and TuckerAmbr like this.
  6. Wait, huh? I don't get this. :p

@TuckerAmbr: Why should I get a beacon? What could I use it for? :)
    TuckerAmbr likes this.
  7. I'll just answer thhis question :p
    Beacons, first of all, are very good landmarks, but mainly, they can give you effects wile you're in the area. When you're at a mall you might have niticed you have speed II and jump boost II, That is becuase beacons can give you those effects, I don't know all the effects a beacon can give you, but the most-importand one is haste II, wich makes you able to instamine stone (with an eff V diamond pickaxe) wich means you can mine 20 blocks/sec, wich, I can tell you, is quite insane :)
    TomvanWijnen, TuckerAmbr and 607 like this.
  8. Ah, Haste II sounds good, perhaps that could assist me while digging out my hall! (which I have made hardly any progress on since you last helped me. :p)
    I also thought at first "Where could I get the iron?", but then I realised I have probably got plenty of diamond blocks from voting...

Edit: WOW. When I first posted this, a very weird graphical artifact showed up inside the quote box. It was a distorted photograph of Piwi, I think, and it cycled through iterations at 60Hz until it disappeared half a second after it appeared. That's very unusual. :confused:
    TuckerAmbr and Jelle68 like this.
  9. Jelle68 is exactly right but he didn't mention how really really cool they look. Do you like what I did with them in front of the shop with multicolored glass? I luv beacons.
    TomvanWijnen and 607 like this.