battmeghs gaming!

Discussion in 'Gaming' started by batmegh, Jun 28, 2016.

1. i have some more stranded deep photos... because i can not get enough of the graphics and just how freaking beautiful the world looks. UGH. SO MUCH PRETTY!

607 and Nickblockmaster like this.
  2. I have been alpha testing a game for a couple of my friends the last several months, and it just was greenlit on steam a couple of days ago.. I think the alpha testing program is still open at the moment if you want to try it out, it actually seems to be shaping up pretty good. :)
    https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=486850564
    battmeghs likes this.
  3. i already shared this in the pokemongo thread, but since it fits i am going to share it here too!
    https://empireminecraft.com/threads/pokemon-go.66278/
    i painted these yesterday and i am IN LOVE with how they turned out.. i really didn't think they'd turn out that great.. proved myself so wrong!

607 and Eviltoade like this.
  4. the last few days i've been playing with one of my best friends jim and brandon on gtav.. jim and i got the new drift tampa car and i'm kind of in love.. i rode around in his car and let my camera go and took some screenshots while he drifted around.. got some awesome photos!
    also, brandon wanted to blow up a random guy in game who kept bothering us... i somehow took a photo at the RIIIIGHT time.. just as his truck was blowing up. lol

i actually had to edit this one below, some npc cars were being extremely irritating and ruined it.. so i fixed that :p

5. i am getting some last day gaming in as i'll be gone for two weeks on vacation!

i think i have talked about this game before, if not, wow i suck! lol
    it is called the long dark!

this is an alpha/beta game.. survival game.. set in winter... making you feel cold in the dead of summer! holy moly!
    it is cartoonish, and amazing. the graphics are amazing, smooth, and beautiful.
    this game is becoming one of my favorite games this year!

6. Buut wahtz eet called?
  7. well crap, i rock.. don't i? XD

the game is called the long dark!
  8. while we're at it i want to share a photo i got in jim's apartment on gtaonline! the view from his place is awesome!

Nickblockmaster likes this.
  9. Nice to see somewhere where I can talk about games. So, you want to hear about good games, I'm sorry I can't, there's just to many of them to even talk about. But if you want to hear about some great games then don't get your hopes up because I'll just talk about one for now since i nearly got a heart attack by thinking that the curtain's shadow was somebody creeping up on me, it's midnight. Anyways, the game's called Transistor, one of the best games I've played. The game is about a woman named Red and a Sword that once was a person but was killed by it because he human shielded you and the sword is basically him now (I don't know how talking swords work? cx) he's a good companion, and then you get up and look for who's responsible for trying to take you out. The setting is some kind of utopian city looking beautiful as it could because it's just the way Supergiant (they made Transistor) makes their games. The gameplay is interesting as it combines some kind of turn based system with a stamina bar and some other forms of gameplay that I don't know how to explain making more ways of playing the game, it's strategic and slow or fast and reckless or the best of both worlds, strategic and fast. It'd take me at least a day to flesh out the gameplay mechanics but just to sum the rest of it up, it's fun and unique. Also has quite a great soundtrack and kinda my faves cx , you should just check this game out, or at least try it

Also since you play on pc you should try Fallout New Vegas, it's teh Fellout 4 just no settlements or Preston, just alot of people to be friendly with or obliterate, all while having some great dialogue and guns, all while having the best companion in fallout; ED-E cx. Also you won't have to deal with bad frame rate like i have to on the ps3. You'll also be able to use mods so yeah. Lucky 38 you. That was a really weird reference but it's now 1am so... goodnight cx
    battmeghs likes this.
  10. i just got a new computer... i just started skyrim up for the first time. OH. MUH. GAWD.

SoulPunisher likes this.
  11. I sometimes forget Skyrim is nearly five years old. It amazes me how it hasn't aged very much, and even when it does look dated it still looks pretty.

I can't wait to see what the Remastered version will look like on PC with ENBs and all that when it comes out in a few months. Looking forward to seeing Blackreach for the first time again.
    battmeghs likes this.
  12. again, new pc is blowing my mind. FINALLY grand theft auto works without lag, with amazing detail.. got myself an apartment .. made it my favorite color. OH MUH GAWD.

crafter31211 and TromboneSteve like this.
  13. okay guys, i may have found my next obsession!

no man's sky

........................ i fed a baby thing and it made cute noises at me and followed me around and oh muh gawd

this is the planet i first spawned on.. i think it's absolutely beautiful.. it has huge arches of land, and pretty green grass.

another nifty place i found had this super cool plant

and a lovely view
  14. i bought a new game today called abzu...

and i am so so so so so so in love.
    i can swim with my favorite animal.. i can ride my favorite animal.. the colors in this game are amazing, the music is spectacular. ugh. i can't get enough of this game.

15. ...... i can't contain how freaking in love i am with my car.
    oh. my. gosh

Sachrock and Faithcaster like this.
  16. :eek:
    battmeghs likes this.
  17. it took me an hour to place all those batmans... but so worth it.
    Eviltoade likes this.
  18. Ha
    Have you played telltales batman
  19. i started a challenge on the long dark called the hunted.. it is challenging!
    you start the challenge being attacked by a bear and you have to make your way from there, get healed, food, and make it to the cabin on the other end of the map without dying.. and killing the bear with the gun there.

^ .... angry bear was angry, but look at that sunrise!