Ayyyyyyyyy's Introduction!

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself' started by Cadne, Apr 18, 2015.

1. Maybe we shouldn't get into another battle over which SMP is best... :p
    607 and Ayyyyyyyyy like this.
  2. Yes, thank you! (Cause we all know smp2 would win...)
    ShelLuser, Ayyyyyyyyy and FDNY21 like this.
  3. Now you're just as bad... :rolleyes:
    ShelLuser and Ayyyyyyyyy like this.
  4. I think we can all say that SMP8 is the best. =P
    607, Ultimamaxx and cadenman2002 like this.
  5. Welcome to EMC, and Smp8 rocks btw!
    MistyLou likes this.
  6. My love, that is an utter lie.
    cadenman2002 likes this.
  7. Agreed
    cadenman2002 likes this.
  8. That username though! :p
    Welcome!
    Smp8 surely is groing very quickly, I think it's actually the most talked about server at the moment! But for a reason... :rolleyes:
    I hope you'll enjoy your stay!
  9. I didn't know the Fonz played Minecraft; this is epic! :D

Welcome aboard the EMC train!
    CadenMann likes this.
  10. *Toot toot*
  11. That moment when a familiar name pops up, you spill your drinks because of the laughter and go ayyyyy.. Erhm, or something like that. But then again, assuming this is all an smp8 strategy, I suppose this was something inevitable and bound to happen. Now the only thing left to do is figure out who to blame, but I'll get to that at a later time ;)

ayyy, ayyyy arrived! So allow me to say hayyyyyyy Ayyyyyy. This is close to character spamming, *g* :)

So yes, welcome to the Empire. I'd like to say how impressed I am with your already vast knowledge on our beloved server. You really did some preparation there, which is impressive indeed :)

Hope you're going to have a wonderful time here. Hmm, 2 eagles on one forum? That's... interesting :)

So yes, some of you owe me a new drink :)
  12. Welcome! I think I saw you online last night, but I was out in the wild most of the time.

In addition to our usual smp8 chat insanity, there are some really cool builds and stories. Tour around and enjoy :)
    607, Ayyyyyyyyy and Aphaea like this.
  13. Welcome to the Empire! I'm from SMP8 also. :cool:
  14. I'm gonna have to disagree. I die every time I go to SMP4.
    Ayyyyyyyyy likes this.
  15. Dat is ur problem :3 smp4 is amazing.
  16. Welcome to EMC! Drop by SMP9 if you get a chance, and leave while you can! "You can check out any time you like, but you can never leave!" :p
  17. Ayyyyyyyyy?

lmao
    Ayyyyyyyyy and cadenman2002 like this.
  18. Okay, so...

It's about time, lol. I am now gonna throw it out there that the player Ayyyyyyyyy is in fact my alt. I did a horrible job of hiding it (-glances at Shel-). Also, when name changes come out, Ayyyyyyyyy will now be Uber_Porq!

Thanks for the short-lasted fun with this alt!
    Caden
    FDNY21 likes this.
  19. Aw man, people are already using the "Ayyyyyyyy!" joke. C'mon guys, cheesy jokes are my thing. :(
  20. Welcome AYYYYYYYYY! Enjoy your stay! (lol, that rhymes :p)

Just curious, how do you type your name when you do stuff? That's a lot of y's.;)

(I see what you did there, caden)
    cadenman2002 likes this.