Aug 12, 2013 - Voting & Survival Tweaks

Discussion in 'Empire Updates' started by Aikar, Aug 13, 2013.

1. It seems that with the /p last voted update, if you /p gamekribjeremy, or any other old account that may have never voted, it shows that it last voted almost 16000 days ago...
    Equinox_Boss likes this.
  2. Jan 1, 1970... The day time started :)
  3. Erm...
    Equinox_Boss likes this.
  4. bout the golems in town. should we kill off any snow golems we spawned in town when it was possible or can we keep em?
    brickstrike and Equinox_Boss like this.
  5. Sweet update :) Thanks Aikar
  6. yay.. So I cannot use my nether tunnels anymore because of Netherhounds running around tweaking on "waffles", I cannot clear the areas near the outposts at night because of being forbidden from dealing damage from a protected area or dealing damage to mobs in protected areas.. Now I cannot even fight a mob I have yet to even see because my only real means of fighting it making it aggro me..
  7. Are you trying to fight without armor? Properly equipped the enraged monsters should not be a problem.

Also, what is a "tweaking on waffles" ?
  8. Let see if the third time is a charm.
    Not trying to be an A or anything, but simple questions and kinda important for people who go out to the wild/wasteland and DON'T want to fight a Marlix or Momentus.
    Equinox_Boss likes this.
  9. Nothing is changed here. They act like normal monsters and will attack you if you get close, so simply stay far away from them.

If you get drawn in, run as quick as you can and you should be able to get out of range before another draw in.
  10. 1. They will not spawn in town now. It fixed them spawning; it was a bug.
    2. They will attack, but it should be rather easy to outrun them.
  11. Interesting stuff going on. :p
    Great work.
    :D
  12. Well, I need some sprinting shoes(new enchantment?) than. Because the last two times I've gone to the wild(different areas) Momentus has killed me.
    But thanks just needed to know.
  13. Has anyone seen a Marlix Head drop yet? :)
    I have not.
  14. I was really surprised on how rare the marlix drops have been auction wise (or is everyone simply keeping them?) so thats why I improved them a bit.
    cadgamer101 likes this.
  15. There is no Marlix head.
  16. Are you sure about that :)
  17. Renamed skeleton head? I never knew!
  18. ive gotten more toothpick drops then marlix and fought about the same number all i have currently is boots, idt anyone has even gotten chestplate
  19. The hounds are tweaked up on sugar (I said waffles to prevent making an inappropriate drug reference), I lag in the nether as it is and when a hound starts calling ever hound in a 500 meter radius I lag from the 20 hounds running around me at mach ∞. It doesn't seem to matter if I am wearing armor or not because the lag causes me to die regardless if I can kill the unending swarm of hounds because I kill 1 and 2 more spawn in the 500 meter bubble and get called in, so I cannot use the nether to link my outposts anymore.. Thankfully, Netherwart grows in the overworld now so I only need the nether for wither skeletons which I cannot really get because of not being able to move in the nether anymore.
    boozle628 likes this.