[AUCTION] Ultimate chickeneer Pack

Discussion in 'Auction Archives' started by DrasLeona247, Jan 28, 2022.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Items: 1 Chickeneer Head, 1 ChickenEar Head, 1 10th Birthday Chickeneer Head
    Starting Bid: 1r
    Minimum Bid Increment: 1r
    Auction Ending Time: 48 hours after last valid bid.
    Pickup: +dras on utopia (res 5951)

Picture yourself striding down a hallway...you stride forth, smoothing your tailored black suit.

As you pass a window, you pause and glance at the reflection. Feathers flowing in a care-free, yet suave way. Beak freshly polished, red tie neatly knotted. You cluck approvingly, and toss some feathers back. Confidence like this can not be replicated.

You continue, reach the double doors at the end, and throw them open in one fluid motion.

The middle school party in the gymnasium grinds to a halt. The 12-year-olds freeze in the middle of their horrible dance moves, and nervously stare at the figure. One boy nervously puts down the apple juice he was about to put in his friend's soda as a joke, his eyes pleading for mercy.

The chaperone has arrived.....and he's purple this time

Now, while you will never achieve this level of infamy, you can always pretend! And, for people like you, this auction will come in handy.

We have, from left to right:

Green chickeneer, a nod to his Senior Staff days

Red ChickenEar, a devious alt used for nefarious purposes. These heads are relics of ancient staff events, and are hard to come by.

Purple chickeneer, a celebration and acknowledgement from a few months ago when everyone collectively realized he does most of the work around here.

Act now to secure these for yourself, and place them lovingly on a shrine on your res...they deserve nothing less.

2. I think I need this... I'm gonna try 250k
    DrasLeona247 likes this.
  3. Wait, why middle school?
  4. He chaperoned a middle school dance a while ago lol
  5. >:O
  6. Me too... 255k
    DrasLeona247 likes this.
  7. 260, 259r
    DrasLeona247 likes this.
  8. 269,001r :p
  9. Certified 270,572r moment
    DrasLeona247 likes this.