[Auction] A Dragon Stone

Discussion in 'Auction Archives' started by Demon_Edge, Sep 24, 2023.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

1. Item up for auction: A Dragon Stone. Infused with powerful Dragon Energy... Very mysterious..... This stone holds more energy than all of the world's nuclear power plants combined. The one who possess such a stone wields far more power than 1 player should ever be able to handle!
    Starting bid: 1r
    Min Bid Increment: 1r
    Auction ends 24 hours after last valid bid.
    Pickup on smp3 at 7505 or can be mailed for a fee of 50 addition rupees.
    https://empireminecraft.com/wiki/dragon-stone/
  2. looks you won, access has been setup!
    TomvanWijnen likes this.
  3. This item does not appear to be on the list of permitted voting items that are allowed to be auctioned off.
    I did not bid on it, for that reason.
  4. Hi, I checked before hand under the Auctionable Items Guidelines thread prior to creating the auction
    I believe since a dragon stone falls under the craftable items category it is ok. If i'm wrong or there is another mistake I made please let me know :)
    Items individually listed under the Custom Items category on the Empire Wiki may be auctioned in any quantity unless otherwise specified. All auctions for Custom Items must have the appropriate wiki page linked in the auction post.

Full List of Applicable Items:

StgbtL likes this.
  5. Thank you, I've sent over payment, but couldn't find the chest at 7505. Am I missing something? :)
  6. Thank you for the quick response and delivery, I've received the dragon stone now! :D
    Demon_Edge likes this.
  7. so it would seem that a Dragon Stone is craftable, as well as being a voting bonus item.
    That would be the bit that I missed. Thanks for the info that I missed.
    Nickblockmaster likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.