APRIL FOOLS! EMC and 1.9 combat, what will happen!

Discussion in 'Empire News' started by BigDavie, Apr 1, 2016.

1. o man ur right hey lets report bugs then kill mods for heads! I will be rich! first up who wants an akier head?
  2. I just realized that I was the first person to realize that this was a joke, and I also realized that just how bloodthirsty EMC is. I am disappointed about EMC's community.
    gladranger7 likes this.
  3. Regrettably The EMC Mafia's protection fee cannot include protection against EMC staff members at this time (we are negotiating with them for a cut of our fee).
  4. You were not the first person to realize, your just the one who is giving away spoilers instead of playing along
  5. I said I was kidding. BigDavie isn't the only person that can play an April fools day joke on you.
  6. yeah its rude I mean making the worlds nicest man look bad :( shameful :(
  7. That was a joke too, I assume? ;)
  8. (Hint hint)
    Are they trying to imply that this is what an EMC under trump would look like? xD
  9. I woke up today knowing it was April Fools Day, but I never thought I would actually get fooled. Personally I thought some of this made a little sense, like opening pvp in the wilderness and waste (as well as having a way to opt out of it). Especially with the Empires Update Aikar is working on, I figured that this was to make the Empires have more of a puprose. Though I really didnt like the idea of having to using an item in your bar to turn off pvp, as well as the idea that souldbound items would no longer actually be soulbound. And then to top it off, the $5 fee for every book of soulbound+ sounded simply rediculous and scheming. Im really glad it is April Fools day, because otherwise I would have to take this notice seriously... Good job EMC. You got me.
  10. yeah they are using a stupid game to affect the most important thing ever!
  11. I like the update and I like the idea of preventing PvP. What I don't like is the difficulty being automatically set to 1, all I want to do is avoid PvP, not avoid mobs.
  12. Is it just me or is the website "flickering"? Is it because we were "hacked"? Lol
    Bellusros likes this.
  13. This took me a second to realize this was an April fools joke xD
    Kytula and Sgt_Pepper4 like this.
  14. I'll just wait until tomorrow before I take this seriously.
  15. This Changes everything.... :D
  16. Lol trump was here.
  17. Yup, it gets kind of annoying :p You can quite easily remove it by using Inspect Element, but it will get back again every time you load another page. Edit: or perhaps not quite easily, I'm not sure how this was done, but it keeps adding itself back, it's confusing >.<
    Kytula and PenguinDJ like this.
  18. I just want to point out to newcomers (and regulars) to this thread that many posts have already been deleted for spoilers on this topic. If you know something that hasn't been announced by EMC yet don't post it here and ruin it for everyone.
    The Family does not like this rude behavior and thinks some time wearing some cement shoes might improve the world view of the offenders :cool:.
    Kytula likes this.
  19. Sweet, all that practice creating death traps in the frontier finally pays off. To encourage supporters, we should allow them to fly in any frontier and not just in Utopia town. (But no TPA please, that would be ridiculous.)
    Eviltoade and 607 like this.