Amazing Signatures and Profile Pics!

Discussion in 'Artists' Gallery' started by cj12115, Jun 24, 2016.

1. ok so I'm kinda a big artist and I've been drawing lately so yeah. Here is some of my art below. I do signatures AND profile pics upon request, free of charge . I may not have time to respond to everyone's request since there is probably gonna be so many but ill try my best. Even if u don't want it on ur sig or profile pic, you can also comment something for me to draw and ill post it here. thanks :p

(elephant)

(shoe)

(fruit bowl)
  2. Seriously, man!

I started a graphic design business yesterday, but I might as well throw in the towel, you'll be taking all of my business.

OK mods I get the need for competition, but like if a few people was selling songs and then Björk joined EMC and started doing the same thing would that be fair?
    SirTah, ShelLuser and cj12115 like this.
  3. Im sorry I had to end your business.... i mean mine is too much of a powerhouse, yanno? oh well GL with it :p
  4. I really like how you made the grapes float above the bowl. It's a bold statement.
    PZRiptide, ThaKloned, 607 and 9 others like this.
  5. 1,000,000,000 rupees for Pyrocynical drawing
  6. I was really taken by surprise when I saw the 3D elements in the shoe drawings.
    PZRiptide, 607, OriginalScuf and 3 others like this.
  7. Why does that shoe look like someone I know?
    ShelLuser likes this.

8. Was I right
    PZRiptide, ShelLuser, Jelle68 and 5 others like this.
  9. Yeah man i had to take that risk. I even thought about that for a really long time before i made the tough decision
    Trapper777 likes this.
  10. :p Go draw a dragon!
  11. Can you draw me a cake? :p
    AyanamiKun likes this.
  12. AyanamiKun, ChickenDice and cj12115 like this.
  13. You are VERY artistic they way u drew that elephant it was fantastic! Try to draw a cat :p
    cj12115 likes this.
  14. Ignore this comment. Subscribing.
    Jelle68, AyanamiKun and cj12115 like this.
  15. I disagree.
    AyanamiKun likes this.
  16. I commission you to recreate my profile pic.
    cj12115 and Lil_Spartan_Cat like this.
  17. As Requested...

(cat)

(dragon)

(LGB's profile pic :p )

(cake)
    607, ShelLuser, jossytheninja and 2 others like this.
  18. Some artists transform the sun into a yellow spot, others transform a yellow spot into the sun. You my friend are the later. You must draw. Draw, draw, draw until you feel you can never draw again. Bravo!
    607, Trapper777 and cj12115 like this.
  19. Thanks, I try. ;)
    Trapper777 likes this.