[AMA/Giveaway] 1000 Days and 1 Year as Mod! ^_^

Discussion in 'Public Member Events' started by AnonReturns, Jul 23, 2016.

1. That's a very hard question... I love everything about Fendy! The traits, both good and bad, make him who he is, and I wouldn't have him any other way, in my eyes he's perfect the way he is :)

Thank you :) If I could magically hire a cohort of Devs to help Aikat and Poultry with coding the anti griefing update - it'd have to be that! As much as I like banning greifers, it's sad seeing builds that players have put lots of time and effort into being destroyed by players with greedy intentions :(

Thanks :3 I stay on EMC because it's the best server out there! The community is fabulous, and it's a pleasure to work with the staff team. I'm so used to EMC, if I were to play anywhere else (Not that I'd want to) I'd find myself trying to use custom commands that are pretty much imprinted to my memory :p

Thank you :) My current favourite memory on EMC has to be my 18th Birthday, lots of my friends/random people all joined me on my res and we counted down till the clock struck 12 and then everyone said Happy Birthday ^_^ It was truly quite memorable and really lovely :3
    FDNY21, SirTah, nltimv and 3 others like this.
  2. Ha, yes! That's a great answer! :D
    nltimv, AnonReturns and TomvanWijnen like this.
  3. Congrats! What is your favorite event on the Empire?:)
    AnonReturns likes this.
  4. congratz :D
    long time i haven't asked this question
    i think it went like this :p

Very Important Question:
    so what if,
    you were walking down a street
    doesn't matter what street (just imagine one)
    and out of nowhere
    a purple chicken (does not cross the road)
    commes out behind the corner of the street

The Answer:
    Must exist out of:
    - what would you do?
    - what would be the name of the chicken (if you could name him)?
    - was fendy in the street?
    AnonReturns likes this.
  5. Congrats on 1k days and 1 year of being a staff member!

Who is your favorite Pokémon of all time?
    AnonReturns likes this.
  6. How did EMC inspire you to become a mod?
    AnonReturns likes this.
  7. Congrats! :3
    What made you come back to EMC after your other account was compromised?
    (The community, Friends etc.)
    AnonReturns likes this.
  8. Thanks :3 Hmm... my favourite event has to be Something Fishy! It's always a nice, chilled out event, and I don't have to worry about dieing :p It's a great way to meet people too ^_^

Thank you :) I would approach the chicken, and with my almighty ban hammer I will knight him "Sir Charles Cluck Cluck", and of course Fendy would be with me in the street, he'd probably call Charles an egg :p

Thanks ^_^ Now this, this is a hard question :p I've always liked squirtle, because it starts off as a cute little turtle, but 2 evolutions later it's got cannons on it's back ^_^ I'd love to have a squirtle IRL x3

The amazing community kept encouraging me to apply, and well I already enjoyed helping people, I felt like becoming a mod would be the next step I could take to help the community :)

Thank you :3 Well the fact that I'd put so much time and effort into all my builds and collections was one thing! Then again, another thing was definitely my awesome friends, who helped me through the transition to this account :) In addition to that, the community welcomed me back with open arms ^_^
    FDNY21, Kippy159, 607 and 1 other person like this.
  9. what is it like being a staff member?
    -BQ2003
    AnonReturns likes this.
  10. Congrats
    What's your favorite staff moment or staff goof up
    AnonReturns likes this.
  11. 23 please!
  12. What is your favorite part about being on staff?
    AnonReturns likes this.
  13. Congrats!!

Question: If you could have one wish, what would it be? (sorry for the generic question XD)
    AnonReturns likes this.
  14. Being a staff member is just like being a normal player, sometimes you don't hear anything from anyone (Usually when the server is quiet) and other times you're plagued by people who need your attention and help! Overall, it's an enjoyable experience (In my opinion anyway) :p

Thank you ^_^ Hmm... probably when Chin's password was released to a third party, and Dramanya sent me a message whilst I was asleep: "Just a heads up, you may not have a forums account anymore"... and I thought she was joking (As she likes to prank me :p ) only to log on to the aftermath xD

I like being able to help players in a way that I couldn't before, it's truly satisfying when someone sincerely thanks you :)

Thanks :3 I'd wish for the ability to teleport anywhere I want in time and space without any repercussions (Don't want the butterfly effect happening :p ) It'd make life soooooo much easier :D
  15. Congratz keep it up and question um What was the greatest build you have made on emc?
    AnonReturns likes this.
  16. happy anniversary anon! I hope it is fun for u today! my question is...who is your favorite youtuber and why?
    AnonReturns likes this.
  17. Happy 1000 days :p and happy 1 year as a mod!
    Why does it say you only have been on EMC for 584 days when you do /p AnonReturns?
    AnonReturns likes this.
  18. my queston is how long have you been part of staff here?
  19. You're welcome :p
    Edit: why did you choose smp6
    AnonReturns likes this.
  20. Thank you :) Hmm... whilst my mall at /v +anon on SMP6 is impressive, it's not as beautiful as my Something Fishy res at /v +sf on SMP9 :p However, this build was made with the help of my friends, and in my opinion that's what makes it the greatest build I've ever contributed to :3

Thanks :) I did have fun on the day, ABCD (Anon's Big Crazy Dig) was a lot of fun to host :) My favourite youtubers are Rhett and Link (And the crew) at Good Mythical Morning :D Fendy got me watching the show, and when at uni I watched it everyday whilst eating my dinner :3

Thank you :D Because that's how long this account has been here for :p However, I had a previous account (/p anonymouz710) who has been here for 1000 days! Whilst the account has been compromised (And banned at my request) I have still been a part of this community for 1000 days :)

As the title of this thread says... 1 year :p

Haha thank you :D I didn't choose 6, it was the default server when I joined.... but after all the time I've spent there, I have to say I love it to bits ^_^ 6 will always be my home :3