[AMA/Giveaway] 1000 Days and 1 Year as Mod! ^_^

Discussion in 'Public Member Events' started by AnonReturns, Jul 23, 2016.

1. Gratz on your stay here at EMC! The questions is:

What key element do you think EMC servers have that trumps all other servers out there?
    AnonReturns likes this.
  2. Congrats
    Thanks for the giveaway

Would rather only get to own one promo but you get tons and tons of it or only get to own 1 of each promo?
    AnonReturns likes this.
  3. :eek: I need a new giveaway question!

Uh, psssh, it's early and I don't want to think. What'd you do if I threw a balloon at you?
    AnonReturns and 607 like this.
  4. if you where to pick one favourite smp3, what would it be?
    AnonReturns likes this.
  5. lol i thought it was 1 year on emc... wait 1000 days isnt a year...

XD help me pls
  6. Yay Nony! Congrats! What is you go to in-game food and irl food? Since there haven't been food pictures as of late...
    AnonReturns likes this.
  7. Congratulations, Nony! Huge milestone, huh?

Not sure if this has been asked before, but what obliged you to become a moderator of our wonderful Empire?
    AnonReturns likes this.
  8. 1000 days?! That's AMAZING! Nice to see that you're so involved! My question would be...Cats or Dogs?
    AnonReturns likes this.
  9. Read the title! :p
    [AMA/Giveaway] 1000 Days and 1 Year as Mod! ^_^
    crazyminerpete, 607 and AnonReturns like this.
  10. rip
  11. Congrats!
    Do you like to pvp?
    AnonReturns likes this.
  12. Thank you :) I think the fact that we have so many custom coded features (Everything from commands/friends/mobs/and so on) and such a great community/staff team makes us better than all the other servers out there! We're fabulous hehe :3

Thanks :D I'm a hoarder, so it'll have to be one of each promo hehe :p

Attempt to catch it but probably fail xD

I feel like this is a trick question :p There is only one SMP3 so I guess I'd have to choose that xD

Thank you Mrs Poofles :3 My in-game go to food is probably Steak because I have so much of it around xD And my IRL go to food is anything healthy/yummy/quick to make... or chocolate xD

It is indeed, thank you ^_^ And it's been asked a couple of times hehe :p I liked helping people, and wanted to take my knowledge and ability to help to the next level :)

Thanks :3 Fendy has the cutest little kitten called Panther, and she's gorgeous so I'm going to have to go with cats ^_^

Thank you :) I don't like PvP but I don't hate it either :p People assume I have my head drop on (Which I never do have on) so I get teamed till death so I can't actually enjoy it :/
    Zarembo1 and FDNY21 like this.
  13. Congrats on one Year!
    Do You like to fight Withers? :p
    AnonReturns likes this.
  14. Congrats! and

how did you decide the minecraft name annonreturns?
    AnonReturns likes this.
  15. and also what is your PVP sword name

mine is

KAWAII BLADE

my bow is

KAWAII BOW
    AnonReturns likes this.
  16. Congrats Nony! :)

My question is this, what minecraft mob suits your personality?
    AnonReturns likes this.
  17. Congrats on 1000 days and 1yr as a mod!

If you had to redo your entire EMC experience and start from scratch, what's one thing you'd do differently/change? What's one thing you'd do the same?
    AnonReturns likes this.
  18. Thank you :D I have never fought a Wither (Besides at death events/mob arena) so I can't say I really do :p

Thanks :3 If you've read the thread, you'll know that EffinBatman suggested this name, and I liked it the most :p

My PvP Swords are called "Anon's Majestic Fart Noise" and also "Anon's Human Cooker", and my bow is called "Pink Bedazzled Rifle" :)

Thank you :3 What an awesome question! Uh... I think I'll go with Flaming Bunny Rabit hehe c:

Thanks ^_^ One thing I'd do differently is make sure I report greifing when it happens to me (Obviously before I was a mod)... as a newer player I didn't want to bother mods when people destroyed my mines/utilities I'd set up in the waste! As a mod I now know how silly that was to think! One thing I'd do the same is vote everyday! I used to vote daily before it was cool, and then when the rewards were implemented I got pretty much a full set all in one go :D
    607 likes this.
  19. Congrats! I don't know what to ask?
  20. ask anything!