[AMA/Giveaway] 1000 Days and 1 Year as Mod! ^_^

Discussion in 'Public Member Events' started by AnonReturns, Jul 23, 2016.

1. what should i ask?
  2. Congrats nony! ^_^ I had a blast with the last 2 big digs you did too btw, thanks for those :D

Question: what's a pet peeve you might have in emc? Like for example : "hey staff! Come to me, I need help" then just server transfers.
    607 and AnonReturns like this.
  3. a question about anon (ex: anon, do you watch anime?)

hope this helps;)
  4. Congratulations on 1k days and 1 year of staff, whats your favourite promo on emc
    AnonReturns likes this.
  5. I think it was a joke as that is a question in itself, I could be wrong but.
  6. Congrats on 2.73972602739726 years on emc and a year of being green.
    Would you agree that everything in the world is either a potato or not a potato?
    AnonReturns likes this.
  7. Can I really ask that?
  8. Congratulations, and thanks for the fun!

Question - You can be granted any superpower, but only for ONE day. What do you ask for?
    AnonReturns likes this.
  9. Congratles Anonles!

Are you an Airplane?
    AnonReturns likes this.
  10. Ooh a giveaway....how did you meet Fendy? (has this been asked?)
    AnonReturns likes this.
  11. So Anon, what makes you so anonymous and what made you want to return?
    AnonReturns likes this.
  12. Congrats on Your 1 year & your 1000 days:D

Are you a Car Junky too?:D Hope So...
    607 and AnonReturns like this.
  13. Happy various anniversaries! Howdja meet Fendy?
    AnonReturns likes this.
  14. idk :p
  15. Ya youngster thats all i gotta say
    What is the best part of being a moderator?
  16. A question :p

Thanks tula ^_^ I'm glad you enjoyed them, they're a lot different to hosting SF, but still lots of fun ^_^ Now that! That is a pet peeve that really annoys me :p But one that I think people don't notice as much is when players just say "Hi staff" even if you're the only one in game... just because my name is green doesn't meant that it doesn't exist! :p

Thank you :D Oooo hard question! As a hoarder, I don't like to use promos :p But I did like using my cupids bow to breed horses (In the past) :p Heart particles are awesome!

Thanks Cap :) I wholeheartedly will have to agree!

The ability to grant wishes/have my wishes granted immediately :3

Thanks Rundery :3 And whilst I'm not an airplane, I did spend 10 or so hours on one today!!

It hasn't been asked on this thread actually :3 When I give out my signatures, I like to write an impromptu poem, after hearing this out, Fendy asked specifically for a poem about our eternal love... and here we are 10 and a half months later xD

Well the returning was from my old account called Anonymouz710... I actually didn't choose that name, but I'm so used to being called Anon/Nony/Non , my new account name had to have "Anon" in :p

Thanks :3 I'm getting there! It's hard to not have a love of cars when you're dating the world's number 1 Audi quattro fan :p

Thanks :D And as you can see from Carbonyx's question, through a funny coincidence on EMC :p

This question has been asked tonnes hehe :p I enjoy being genuinely thanked after helping people the most :)
  17. Ciongrastalaltions Anonub :D

What makes EMC so enjoyable for you to hang around so often?
    AnonReturns likes this.
  18. i have gifted you my head already. :p and i would never ever give away yours if i were to be given it :D i would keep it forever. right next to my 'dirt from anon's res' ;)
    607 likes this.
  19. Congratulations on one year green and 1000 days in total :)

How many cookies are you able to eat when you'ave got three trees in your hair?
    and, why are you a dwarf? (I think you know what I mean here...)
    AnonReturns likes this.
  20. Thanks :D It's got the best community around! The people are so awesome and this is the only Minecraft server I want to play on :p I strip mine to relax, and use all the shiny (And stoney things) to stock my mall :3

I don't actually have your head, if I did it'd be in my museum! :p Maybe one day ;)

Thank you :3 I can eat all the cookies :D And I'm not short! 5 foot 5 is a good height!! :p
    607 and Jelle68 like this.