[AMA] 607's 21st birthday anniversary

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself' started by 607, Apr 25, 2020.

1. Happy Birthday! <3 What is your best childhood memory? :)
    607 likes this.
  2. Whoops :oops: :p
    I'm going to change "currently play" to "have recently played". What "recently" means is up to you.
    607 likes this.
  3. Why have you never won the first loser?
    607, Sprhyngtime and wafflecoffee like this.
  4. I have no idea. :p I think I'd like to go for something with my father, though... I don't really have any clear memories, anyway. Like most people, my childhood memories are hazy. :p I greatly enjoyed the period when we both played Sam & Max: Hit the Road, though. :) I would play on my own computer as far as I could, but I got stuck easily, as I didn't know English. Then when he had time I would watch him play it and figure things out, and then the following days I would copy the progress on my own pc. :)
    I limited myself to early childhood, though. If I'd consider my entire childhood, my favourite memory is probably playing one of my invented games with family. :) And these are not video games but games on paper. For example, early on (11?) I had a game where you would play a short board game to earn money, and use that money to buy clothes. Later (13?) I had a game inspired by Minecraft, where every day a new block would be released, and you could 'buy' blocks to build with in your own worlds, and visit worlds of other people. Most lately (16?) I made a Mario Kart game on paper, which I still proudly think back to, it worked rather well. :) I called it Super Paper Mario Kart.

Well, besides those, I haven't played a lot recently. :p Although: between getting a Switch Lite and getting Super Mario Maker 2, I played NES and SNES games using the Switch Online service!
    Now, this allows me to cheat the answer a little... I played a bit of Yoshi's Island now and then, which is actually my second favourite video game overall. :p However, I'll limit myself to the games I played for the first time in this period. :) Hm... the one I clocked most hours in is F-Zero. However, I think I'll pick The Legend of Zelda instead. :) It is hard, and I looked up info on the internet sometimes in order to proceed, but it feels so exciting and adventurous! I do think this (the first) is my favourite Zelda game I've played. :p

Bad luck, I suppose! Or it's me playing too aggressively. :p But that's fun. ;)

Today is my birthday! I might end the giveaway today, but it is more likely I'll do it tomorrow. In any case, until further notice any incoming questions count towards the giveaway. :)
  5. Happy birthday! I am turning 21 years myself this year. :p '99-crew assemble!
    To the question:
    What is your favorite memory on Minecraft?
    607 likes this.
  6. Happy birthday!! :D If you could turn yourself into an animal at will, what animal would you want to become and why?
    KoolAid42 likes this.
  7. Oops, forgot about this question. :p
    Eh, not too well now either, I should've answered it yesterday. :rolleyes: I am tired and am worried because of my resit exam.

Hm...
    Man, that's just too hard. :D There's survival, creative, EMC, playing with friends, playing with family... and over 9 years... how could I have one thing stand out? :p
    Sorry, I really don't think I have one!

Wait. :p
    Anyway, I don't think I have received quite as many great questions as for my 18th birthday anniversary, but I'll rate the ones I got. :)

Alright, here are the questions I ended up liking most! But thanks to anyone who submitted one. :)
    The cookies have been mailed!

Oh, and thanks for all the congratulations!
  8. Thank you! I’m glad you enjoyed my question! Congratulations again!
    607 likes this.