[AMA] 607's 21st birthday anniversary

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself' started by 607, Apr 25, 2020.

1. Hi, it's me again!

It is almost my birthday (April 28th) and I am looking forward to that, but let's have some fun ahead of time! ;)
    Ask me anything. On my birthday I will decide on the 3 questions that I enjoyed most, and the people that asked those questions will each receive a 2017 Birthday Cookie. :)
    You may ask multiple questions, but if more than one of your questions would be in my top 3, I will only include one of them. ;)
  2. Happy early birthday! :)

How are you doing? :)
  3. Happy Early Birthday!

I don't know if you are able to do anything new when you turn 21 over there, but I hope you make it one heck of a day! :p

My question for you is: If you could meet anyone in the world, who would it be. Why would you meet them? When? And Where
    AncientTower and luckycordel like this.
  4. Eh, can I save that question until I feel a bit better? :p

Yes, get my sailor's permit. :p
    Oh, my mother just found some others! Bus driver's permit too! And from 21 the minimum wage for adults applies.

Hm... that's interesting. Although a bit strange right now, considering the 1.5m distance and disouragement of travel. :p
    If that was not the case, my thoughts go out to Dufne, because meeting her was amazing. However, I'm actually not so sure if I would do that if I could wish for it, as I would expect that a second meeting would not be nearly so magical as the first—at least, that's what I experienced with Palmsugar. Don't get me wrong, Palm is amazing, I'm just saying that meeting her for the very first time was more special than the latter meetups. ;) I would certainly go for Rhy and Duf, but the question doesn't allow for a couple of people. :p
    Anyway, I want to consider the current, lockdown situation. Although I did just realise that you also asked "When", and as such I could easily circumvent the lockdown. :p But it might be interesting to consider this situation: I have not wanted to meet up with old friends, as I fear that it might be very tough on me to be with them while keeping distance. Hey, I just thought of someone whom I would like to meet up with with 1.5m distance. Marthe from K3, a Flemish/Dutch girl group. I quite like the members of that group, and she's my favourite. I've seen her at a concert but it would be cool to speak to her IRL, and I don't think I'd mind not having physical contact. Let's go with that! :) May 2nd seems a good date, as it is soon but after my resit exam. I think I'd go for half an hour at most, as I'm not sure how much we'd have to talk about. :rolleyes: As for the location, somewhere close to her home seems fine. I've never been in Belgium except while traveling elsewhere, but I wouldn't mind hanging out there for an hour. :p I would prefer the meeting to be in a public space where there aren't many people. The few people requirement is quite important, as otherwise she would continously be interrupted by fans, I bet. :p However, it being in a public space would make me feel a lot less awkward about it, I think. Preferably outside too, except if the temperature exceeds 21°C on May 2nd.

tl;dr: Marthe from K3
  5. Quite an interesting response. I like the fact that you took into account the current situations. Sounds like a plan though haha! ;)
    MoreMoople, AncientTower, 607 and 2 others like this.
  6. Happy Early birthday!

i know you have met up with several EMC'ers in person, if you were going to meet up with another who would you pick to meet?
  7. 3 days away, Happy Birthday!
    What country would you like to visit, that you haven't been to yet?
    AncientTower, 607 and TomvanWijnen like this.
  8. Congrats 607 on 21 :p I will now call you 628 XD kidding :p

Anyways what are you most looking forward to for your 21st if I may ask?
    luckycordel, AncientTower and 607 like this.
  9. Of course! :D
    luckycordel, AncientTower and 607 like this.
  10. Happy Bday!

What is your favorite product that you bought without knowing if it was a waste of money or not (can be a cheap or expensive product).
    luckycordel and AncientTower like this.
  11. Happy early Birthday !!

If you could turn into any animal at will what animal would that be ?
    luckycordel likes this.
  12. Happy bday!
    Since you have been around so long on EMC, what's your favorite memory or event (in-game or forum related lol)? :)
    luckycordel likes this.
  13. Lots of questions, thanks, guys. :D Also thanks for all the congratulations so far, to which I will not be responding separately. :p

I'll do them in order, I suppose, but I won't be able to catch up for a bit, I think. ;)

Thank you!
    Haha, I thought you might find my response too long, but I find it fun to work out the details. ;)

Nice question! I actually didn't know the answer right away, but when I thought about it for a minute (or less :p), I did! I'd like to meet MoreMoople. :) She seems very nice. The dream is attending a performance she dances in, and then talk to her afterwards. :)

Hm, that's a tough one, as I'm not a fan of travelling, and I am a fan of western Europe. :p (especially the Netherlands, Germany and Scandinavia, as far as quality of living and politics go) Hey, actually, I haven't been to Sweden or Norway, which do fall in that category... so I'll go with Sweden, home of Mojang. ;)

How do you mean? The full year or just my birthday anniversary? :p If the latter, probably playing around with the very cool and rather niche product that I have asked for my birthday. ^.^ I'll probably post a thread about it on my birthday or the day after it.
  14. Hey! Happy 21st mate... that's a milestone.
    So have to ask.... you have several books ingame as we know, so have you ever considered writing a book irl? And if so what would it be about?
    607 and luckycordel like this.
  15. Hrmm... Name your favourite game that you currently play, excluding Minecraft, Re-Volt, and Super Mario Maker. >:D (doesn't have to be a video game)
    luckycordel and 607 like this.
  16. I'd like some clarification before I try answering this one. :p What do you mean by "that you currently play"? I mean, right now, I'm not playing any game, and in the past two weeks, the only games I've played are Minecraft, Re-Volt, Super Mario Maker 2 and some stupid card game. :p
    Hm... I very rarely buy something without being sure I'll like it. :p Because when I do, I usually end up not liking it, so I have not yet been able to think of anything that could be a reasonable answer to this question... Hey! I just realised there is a type of product I frequently buy without knowing if I'd like it: video games! About twice a year I go to a video game con/market, where I usually buy a bunch of cheap games that seem intriguing but are probably not so great. :p You could argue that they are never a waste of money, as they are so cheap and I'm a bit of a collector anyway, so I don't really mind if the game isn't fun to play, but this is the only category that I can go on, I think. ;)
    Right away came to mind the game that disappointed me the most of these purchases: one time I bought "Snow White and the Seven Dwarves", which sounded fun, but was really dull. It was way too easy, and I played it on Hard mode, which dragged out the game but didn't actually make it more challenging. :p The only thing I enjoyed about it were the incredible mistakes made in the Dutch language version. :rolleyes:
    However, that's not what you asked. xD I have an answer though! Hugo for GBA. Its full title seems to be Hugo - The Evil Mirror, according to the web, but I can't actually find that in-game or on the cartridge. :p Here are the reasons why this is my favourite of the games I bought without knowing anything about them:
    • The game is very obscure. There are only 3 videos of it on YouTube. o_O
    • The only reader review on gamefaqs hated the game, which made me have low expectations.
    • The gameplay is unique and very arcade-like.
    • The game can be played in Dutch, which is rare for old games.
    • The game has quite a good soundtrack, which when I would heard it out of context I would have guessed to be for the Amiga 500 computer, not for the Game Boy Advance. :D
    luckycordel likes this.
  17. Happy Birthday 607
    luckycordel likes this.
  18. One important question: would I be able to turn back into my current human self at will too? :p
    I think I'd go for the ant, my favourite animal. I like going underground in summer, when it's too hot at the surface. :p I'd be afraid of getting killed by a human, though... Also, although I quite like ants, I think I could be greatly intimidated by the other ants if I were to shapeshift into an ant myself. They are a force to be reckoned with!

Hm, that's a tough one. I recall that when someone asked me this years ago, I told about a Christmas event that I greatly enjoyed, but that's a while ago now and I haven't thought of it until you asked this question. :p
    And forum events are generally not so big... for example, I have greatly enjoyed Counting with Pictures, but that's not really one memory or event, as it's been ongoing for several years. :p
    This is interesting! I might come back on this, as I cannot find a satisfying answer now, but I wonder if there is one. :)
    AncientTower and luckycordel like this.
  19. Happy birthday!

A few questions:
    What's the origin of the name 607?
    Who did you enjoy meeting more, me or Dufne? Choose wisely. >:]
    If there was one thing you could change about your life, what would it be?
    If there was one thing you could change about the world, what would it be?
    wafflecoffee and 607 like this.
  20. I think I know, now! Being Member of the Month. :)

I don't think I have! I guess if I did, it would be about my life. I don't usually write fiction, but I am exceptionally good at self-reflection, and am sometimes remarkably self-conscious. So I think I could maybe write a fairly light-hearted book about the life of an autist. ;)
    Please remember to clarify your question. :)

Pass. :rolleyes:
    Dufne, duh. :rolleyes:
    Whew. Well, right now I'm struggling with homework, and I would like to not suffer from anxiety during that. I feel worthless when I don't succeed. :( So I'd like to change that... but maybe I'd rather have my father be alive with us again. I miss him! There's a third thing I think of at this question (that I do not wish to share), but I think I, with the aid of the Holy Ghost, will be able to change that in this life. So I wouldn't go for that if I could change anything. Probably the second.
    Well, I'd like a lot more people to know Jesus Christ. ;) I'm not sure if mass conversion is the best answer to the question, though. :p I have another answer in mind, but I am not sure if it is EMC-appropriate. :$ There's something (well, you could say it's two things) that I'd like to get rid of, but the two things in question are never mentioned on EMC. The one half is very prevalent in a certain area of Amsterdam (and it's not weed), the other is very prevalent on the internet. I hope you know what I mean, now. ;) I am passionately against both.

And that got me caught up. :D Any more questions? My birthday is tomorrow! :)
    MoreMoople and Sprhyngtime like this.