AGA- The Opposition

Discussion in 'Community Discussion' started by CoryLovesYou, Jul 10, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. I just stole borrowed that from Luckypat where he replied to claims of harassment. I changed that word. :)
    Luckypat likes this.

2. You may not have intended it, but it is what you're doing. It IS a form of oppression, which some see as harassment.
  3. Is the oppression us killing people in PVP or is the oppression of us potentially ruining your gapple buisness?
  4. Where is your proof that I have a gapple buisness? Don't make false accusations. It is the oppression of gapple users in pvp.
    jkjkjk182 likes this.
  5. I'm not say YOU have a business. I'm saying most of the people who are complaining have gapple businesses which leads me to believe they are more concerned with their profits.
  6. Then why quote me? That has nothing to do with what my point was.
    jkjkjk182 likes this.
  7. Basically the AGA is a group of PVPers who are sworn never to use gapples. The the players that do use gapples are just sworn rivals.
    I no way does the AGA hate gapple users they just feel that they shouldn't be used in pvp and challenge any one who does use them.
    PenguinDJ likes this.
  8. It's not like if you use gapples once or twice we're gonna hate you forever. :p
    crafter31211 and Luckypat like this.
  9. I can say that using gapples is a form of oppression towards those who choose not to use them. We thought up a way that makes gapple users not as big of a threat as they would be to a lone PvP'er. People choose to use gapples, we choose to work as a team. Some may see AGA as an oppression, we see it as a strategic advantage (Just as people who use gapples, people who team and potion users choose to have an upper-hand in a battle). No one is stopping anyone from teaming, using gapples, whatever it may be.
    Dr_Chocolate14 and PenguinDJ like this.
  10. I heard (from my brother) that members of the AGA join up in groups and team up to kill other players in the PvP arenas who aren't even using golden apples.
    TigerstarMC likes this.
  11. One problem Lucky and I quickly noticed was how we played. We were the group that was neutral at first, but if a member was attacked, the whole group would pile on.

We've realized that was unfair and have decided not to team until necessary. We're still in a group, but PvP is on.
  12. You may see it as a strategic advantage. But many of us in EMC see it as oppression, you aren't technically stopping anyone from using gapples. But you are trying to oppress them. Maybe you don't see it that way. But you should have looked at everyone's point of view before starting a very controversial group.
    herocrafter2912 likes this.
  13. We had discussed earlier on today that that will no longer happen. :)
    Ultimamaxx and PenguinDJ like this.
  14. Even though I'm not a member of the AGA I've hung out in There groups and this has never happened while I've been there.
    Most of the time the group sits someone where in blue and fishes until someone attacks us.

If a single player attacks them they most likely went after said player to kill them.
    FDNY21 and Dr_Chocolate14 like this.
  15. Same thing goes for gapples. You may see it as a strategic advantage. But the rest of us who don't use them see it as oppression. You aren't technically stopping anyone from going on kill streaks but you are trying to oppress them. Maybe you don't see it that way. But you should have looked at everyone's point of view before commenting such a thing that applies back to you very hypocritically.
  16. I never said I was supporting gapples. I know that gapples work the same way. I was just talking about your group, not defending gapples.
  17. Made 32 more gapples to use in the mob arena.
    Dr_Chocolate14 likes this.
  18. We couldn't care less if you use them in events. Go for it! We encourage you to use gapples in events! :D
    PenguinDJ likes this.
  19. Okay, wow. This has gotten so out of control over the smallest things. People have started being rude to each other, and this is just crossing a lot of lines.

When a group of people form a group to have some fun not using a certain item, that is okay.
    When a group of people form a group to oppose the group not using a certain item, that is getting bad.
    When these groups clash (see: this entire thread), I believe that Staff should intervene.

It's unacceptable to fight someone and begin to be rude to them over the smallest things. To be one hundred percent honest, I'm kind of disappointed.

How about we back off of each other and allow each other to do our own things and have some fun, eh?
  20. But "AGA: The Opression" is basically the same thing as the AGA, just opposite. So, this is not harassment.

The oppression of people who gang up on noobachinos in which use golden apples.

Who says it wasn't some kid who spent a day or two hunting for gold and you just ruined his chance of using that gold?
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.