AGA- The Opposition

Discussion in 'Community Discussion' started by CoryLovesYou, Jul 10, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Lmao I just noticed the names in the first post.
    herocrafter2912 likes this.
  2. What we have here is a stalemate
    Both sides think they are right, and will continue to do so, and continue to battle, with no good outcome to come to either side.
  3. My final reply before unwatching this thread (and hoping for it to be soon locked as well) will be as follows:

Have you ever thought about why we are at a stalemate? To simple it down to a point where it can not be less simple - it's because this thread was made.

*leans back armchair, sips beer and unwatches this thread*
  4. If the thread was going to be closed, it would be.
  5. Is this really necessary? Are either of the "Associations" necessary? No. It's just a group that stands for a cause, no harassment from either side. I personally do not want to take a side as I find this a rather insignificant debate, so I will stand in the middle of the PVP arenas mindlessly waving my Turkey Slicer around without a care in the world. Best of luck to each side, be nice :p
  6. Are you even old enough to have a beer? :p
  7. Let's call it an imaginary beer, shall we? ;) Imaginary bottoms up! Would you also like a splash of vodka in your imaginary cocktail?
    boozle628 and FWRonald like this.
  8. He can still have beer. He just can't legally buy it.
  9. I never once thought this thread was meant to be a joke. It clearly isn't. But I also didn't think you wanted our heads for it. I guess you could say I was wrong.

You have yet to see the AGA operate, so do not make false accusations about how we do. Our goal is not to end gold apples in the PvP arenas. It's to provide the Empire with a means of fighting them.
    Where did you get that from? We don't "gang up" on anyone, unless they're using gapples. After you bailed today, we didn't attack your teammate. Teaming against someone with gapples isn't unfair in the slightest. A team is the only thing that balances out god apples, and even then it's a stretch. Look at the Staff vs World event. Staff can stay alive until they choose not to, even with 10+ people targeting them.

You have been making false claims of harassment, have a "hit list," and have shown disrespect (both ingame and on the forums) toward the AGA and its members. Stop this unnecessary drama before it explodes.

In regards to the logo: We are the exact opposite of oppressors. We change our play style so that we, as a team, are equal to a gappler. It is our choice not to use god apples. It's not a choice we're making, or want to make, for the entire community.

As for supporting the economy: what!? This has absolutely nothing to do with the economy. A team dedicated to not using an item, and that hasn't ever used said item in the first place, will have no effect on the economy. I cannot stress this enough, because you seem to be missing it every time it's said:

We don't want to make gapples go extinct!
  10. True, he can do what he wants, but I believe that in Ontario it is still illegal for anyone below the age of 19 to possess any alcohol. :eek:

Bottoms up Caden. ;)
    cadenman2002 likes this.
  11. I think you are literally the only one still taking this seriously.
  12. If you're not, there's a problem. This - whatever you call this thread - is not a joke. If it was supposed to be a joke, please have it closed because it's outlived its "funniness" that it didn't possess in the first place.
  13. This is like world war 2 but in words and on threads =P
    PenguinDJ likes this.
  14. I'll close if "The AGA" thread is closed.
  15. We have done nothing wrong so we will not close our thread. That is final. :)
    Lance2013, Dr_Chocolate14 and FDNY21 like this.
  16. Then this thread will stay open.
  17. I have to side with the AGA here. It would be better in my opinion that Gapples were banned altogether in the arenas, like a certain recent promo is. They are overpowered. Even more so with Gapples, they are expensive as heck to most new players, and even veterans. Only the players on the richer side are going to be able to afford OP golden apples in the PVP area. It would be like the staff vs world event being called fair play in a sense.
    Luckypat, FDNY21 and PenguinDJ like this.
  18. We aren't saying gapples should be banned. We created the AGA to counter gapples and give ourselves a chance. Other than that, I agree.
    PenguinDJ likes this.
  19. Being somewhat a veteran, I can say they are not hard to get, all it takes in an efficient gold farm, combined with speed mining, and a little money. They are overpowered, but there are things to counter with, and tactics to use against them.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.