AGA- The Opposition

Discussion in 'Community Discussion' started by CoryLovesYou, Jul 10, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Then how is teaming oppression?
    Chocolate800 and PenguinDJ like this.
  2. Brace yourself for an explosion.
  3. Then stop posting on this thread and stop pulling the crap like today at the arenas.
    Chocolate800 likes this.
  4. Teaming and continuously attacking someone,and using tactics are different.
    Chocolate800 likes this.
  5. Why don't you stop being childish, and accept your part of the blame like all of us? I will start. I am sorry for fueling the fire by responding to these threads.

How so?
    PenguinDJ and Chocolate800 like this.
  6. My god...

Time to abandon thread
  7. One takes skill.
  8. Now, are we done here? Because I have some gold to farm.
  9. Why do people have to get so Butthurt over this? Now if you excuse me, Ima go and Walk Away, and Unwatch this mess.
    Chocolate800 likes this.
  10. Okay, time to clear some things up.

You have not come up with a better method of dealing with gapplers. So stop saying there is one.

As of the time the AAGA thread was made, you had yet to see us in action, and instead decided to make the assumption of "teaming and continuously attacking someone" off of the first post alone.

If you had taken the time to actually give the AGA a chance, perhaps you would've seen you were wrong. But I guess it's too late now. :(
    Chocolate800 and Dr_Chocolate14 like this.
  11. *finds a machine to make you forget memories*
    PenguinDJ likes this.
  12. They act like I made fun of their parents or something the way they're so hurt over me making a little forum thread.
  13. 2,795 combined views is not just a "little forum thread." The AGA has exploded with the creation of this thread. While I'd normally thank you for the publicity, it's bad publicity.
    Lance2013, Luckypat, Patr1cV and 4 others like this.
  14. Then I have completed my mission. GG boys, gg.
  15. And you're proud of that!? If your one and only goal was to trash the AGA then that's absolutely pathetic. The AAGA is a joke. I have yet to see any real fights from you or your mercenaries. The AAGA is a group dedicated to flaming and making themselves look like idiots in front of an active community of 10,000.

In fact, I wouldn't even call you and one supporter a "group." I'll point out what Jack said before: "Making threads like this is a great way to get people on your bad side."
  16. Lmao, you took this whole thing way too serious, way to make yourself look bad as well.
  17. I don't understand why you think this is still a joke. You decided to take it this far. We never forced you to reply to the original thread. Now stick to your original intentions.
    PenguinDJ likes this.
  18. I think I have more respect for Penguin. Even though he might look ridiculous (your opinion) at least he fights for what he thinks is right.
    Patr1cV, Luckypat, FDNY21 and 3 others like this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.