AGA- The Opposition

Discussion in 'Community Discussion' started by CoryLovesYou, Jul 10, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Even if this was true, is it okay to harass them back by making this?
    PenguinDJ and jkjkjk182 like this.
  2. I'm honestly not taking this serious, but I do definitely think they are going to harass people with their group.
  3. We would be harassing them back, standing up for the people they harassed. It is cause and effect, if they want to do this to other people who are just using their gear they bought or worked for, we band together against them.
  4. Problems don't get solved by harassing people who harass other people. I seriously think that this is going too far, I don't think they intended to harass anyone by making their group as such.
    boozle628, 607, PenguinDJ and 4 others like this.
  5. Whether meant to or not, that is what would happen if Hash went forward with the group.
  6. What our intention of making the thread was to show people that we are now a clan. Not to start a fight or anything.
    PenguinDJ and FDNY21 like this.
  7. So my point still stands

Patr1cV and PenguinDJ like this.
  8. I will go forward with this group because it does nothing wrong. I really don't want to get Staff involved, so I suggest you cool down and think about what you're doing before posting again.
    Patr1cV likes this.
  9. It is sort of starting a fight if the point of the group is to target specific people :p
    DubChef likes this.
  10. Well your "clan" was founded upon the purpose of harassing and teaming against people who use a specific item in game.

If that is not harassment, what is it?
  11. You can be as picky about the wording as you would like. That achieves nothing.
  12. Go ahead and get a staff member involved in this debate, I would love to hear their opinion on whether this is harassment or not.
  13. To further my previous post:
    This is from our PM.
  14. You would not be making arenas fair, by forming a team against a specific group of players.
  15. Since when are teams against the rules?
  16. Two wrongs never make a right.
    boozle628, 607, FDNY21 and 1 other person like this.
  17. Did I say they were against the rules? No. I said your statement was wrong.
  18. We did not form this group to harass other players, we formed it because there isn't an effective method to take down a player using gapples. I personally don't think that gapples should be banned from the arenas, but it's a pain to PvP with someone who uses them. Many of us realize it is very difficult to take down people who choose to use them, and we decided to change our play-style to a Team. We are stronger as a team, and people who use gapples are now in a position that they can be taken down. I can see we are getting a lot of hate for this, but this was not meant to harass others. I apologize for any misconceptions about this group. :)
  19. My problem with your group (and the one in this thread as well) stems from how you define your group.
    If you guys want to go the PvP arenas and fight against gapple users, you are obviously free to do so. The underlined statement is where it appears to turn from being a formal PvP group into a witch hunt. Putting extra time, effort, and purposefully going out of your way to actively seek out and kill one type of person is a completely different idea than casually getting together as a group and killing that one type of person.
    Gawadrolt, 607 and crystaldragon13 like this.
  20. So targeting people is illegal. Please find me anywhere where it states that.
    PenguinDJ likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.