A New Player Approches.

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself' started by MidnightTune, Dec 19, 2015.

1. Bonjour, ca va? Tres bien!

Me llamo es MidnightTune, et volo dicere I am officially joining EmpireMC. Over the past 2-3 weeks I have been surveying the players of this server, the gameplay, structure, forum community, staff roles, and a feew other things. Although over the 3 weeks I've roughly spent about 10 hours on this server, half of which I was afk, I have little information compared to what I should have. However, I do believe I have reached a sort of conclusion. This server is good enough for me to give it a tryhard shot at it.

Alright, the basic need to knows about me:

My real name is Jesse, call me Mid, Midnight, Toony, Jess, Jesse, or anything really random and dumb idc, my one wish on this server is to get a cool/stupid nickname ;3
    I am 14 years old. Cis Male. Him/He.
    I'm not gonna flash my sexuality because I feel that's overdone, and I doubt anyone cares what I prefer, however if you do wish to know you can always pay me a visit on SMP1 and ask. I'll happily answer.
    Fave Color: Purple/Pink/Ebony
    Fave Game: Skyrim
    Fave Movie: The Perks of Being a Wallflower
    Fave Book: Magic Treehouse #35: Night of the New Magicians
    Also Fave Book: Daniel Half-Human and the Good Nazi
    What I like
    - Books: Dracula, 20,000 Leagues Under the Sea, The Grapes of Wrath 9recently read), To Kill a Mockingbird, 1984, ALL THE PERCY JACKSON/HEROES OF OLYMPUS/KANE CHRONICLES, and of course the new and beautiful Mango Cheese c;
    - Music: Pop Punk, Punk, Pop Rock, Rock, Hardcore, Psychadelic, Metal, Deathmetal
    - Anime: Kyo Kara Moah, CLANNAD, Bake/Nise/Neko Monogatari, Guilty Crown, No Game No Life, Haikyou!!, Yakitate!! Japan, Tokyo Ghoul (and manga), blah blah
    - The rare TV shows I watch: The Man in the High Castle, Life in Pieces, occasional Nascar/Hockey, the Walking Dead, Steven Universe
    - Currently Reading: The Little Foxes, The Dead Do Not Die, Rangers Apprentice Book V: The Sorcerer of the North,
    - Currently Watching: Nisemonogatari, The Man in the High Castle

Blah blah I can't remember everything too tired -o-

Please don't talk to me about political topics because I
    a. Don't wish to be shunned / hated for a dumb opinion
    b. Don't wish to shun/hate people for a dumb opinion
    c. Don't wish to get into a heated argument over dumb opinions.

I play the piano, guitar, I sing in the shower and play the bass (In that order for skill ;3).

I like emoticons like ^-^ ;3 / :3 :d ;-; c: Q(<.<(Q ^_^ o-o e.o T_T D: :O

Erm I'm generally a happy person, if I ever seem antisocial or like don't want to bother with people it's either because I'm like really anxious about something (you'll definately know if I log on/off frequently in addition to fast typing (more than normal), rough typing, short typing, over use of abbreviations/text talk, antisocial attitude) or if I'm tired.

Ummm I do have a tumblr, however it's like anime shiz, cartoon shiz, PJO/HOO/MangoCheese/KC stuff

Jolly good, now onto more practical matters.

I am an intellectual (I know you all are thinking BOOO BOOOO). Sometimes I'm using erm dumb overly intelligent (Oxymoron I know) and superfluous rhetoric/diction. Other times I rant about some obscure historical moment, economic situation, math problem, science topic or a literary rant. However, since I'm tired I'm not using any of such stuff lol. I'm even using the word "stuff" which I hate using >_< I am smart so please don't underestimate my intelligence. Don't treat me like I'm lesser even if I don't understand something. I am fairly smart, and I sometimes do flaunt it but it doesn't mean I think I'm better than people. Nunu I'm dumb on a lot of subjects. Most of my intelligence comes from stupid memorization (I've memorized all elements of the PToE, over 100 digits of pi, could solve the rubix cube in like 3 minutes, can recite the first 151 pokemon in order blah blah). I especially love literary discussions and science discussions. Talk to me about global warming and I will immediately switch topics. history is p chill as well. I love math, but there's not a lot to talk about that really xD

Did I mention I have a tumblr? themidnighttune msg me, send me asks, fan mail idc. Lately I've kinda just left it untouched for a couple days sooooo

Alright I'm tired of writing so yes that is me. I am looking forward to getting involved with the community :D I'm hoping to actually participate in events this break, I live on SMP1

Shout outs to the following for helping me get my bearings on the server

JMB6362 // krazy__cookie // LilaStar // Dufne // ItsMeChespin // BlinkyBlink

Especially Acemox2, great guy. Really helped me, gave me a cool mine, some stuff, cool guy to talk to, plus he's in my town so that's a plus.

So yeah, peace, stay PLUR, and I'll see you in Mordor.

Au revoir,
    MidnightTune
    Roslyn, 607, ShelLuser and 8 others like this.

2. Welcome to Empire Minecraft. ;)
  3. I will use that reaction video for the rest of my life. I thank you xD
    Acemox2k and Meghapixel like this.
  4. Welcome to the neighborhood. Your always welcome to come hangout at my res and chill in the observation dome or come by for a chat anytime I am on. That was a great break down on your intro, waaayyyyy better than mine i'll say that.
    Anyway, I'm glad to know you and that you've chosen to continue on with EMC.

Catch ya Game side,

Acemox2k
    MidnightTune likes this.
  5. Welcome to EMC, If you need a chat or need help with something I am one of those players that don't have a home. I am always in the frontier on my residences and on other SMP's. I mostly (35%) of my gaming spend on SMP2 or SMP4, Hope we meet and that you will stay with us for a long long time.
    MidnightTune and Acemox2k like this.
  6. I'm counting three languages. There's probably more though :p

Anyways, welcome to EMC! I'm sure you'll enjoy it here.

Also, is the man in the high castle any good? :p
  7. This is one of the most detailed intros I have seen... Welcome 14 year old cis-male named Jesses who watches anime... Is your profile picture from Irregular at magic high school?
  8. Hi Jesse. Welcome to the Empire. A fun and friendly server. Enjoy your stay. :)
    607, MidnightTune and Acemox2k like this.
  9. Welcome to EMC, if you have any questions please ask. Nice intro post, a lot of time put into it. :)
  10. Welcome to EMC, smp4 rules
  11. it's a great show. If you are interested in alternate universe, history, WWII and dystopian shows, this is a show for you. It's high with mystery, history and some of the most subtle hidden msgs ever.It's beautiful, the intro is gorgeous, especially the song. There's like 6 different sides, Fascist Nazi, Realistic Nazi, Fascist Japanese, Realistic Japanese, Neutral, Rebels. Great show.
    mba2012 likes this.
  12. Yes it is :D glad someone recognizes it ^¬^
  13. Also 4 languages, Spanish, French, Latin and English. I only know a tiny bit of french and very small amount of russian. I'm currently (just for fun) learning Elvish (I have no game and no life... (reference sorry)). Spanish I can get by in and Latin is easy. English ofc is my first language and when I get into college I'm planning on taking Japanese, Dutch or German.
    mba2012 likes this.
  14. Welcome to EMC :)
  15. Hola Jesse! You seem like a really cool person!

GO RICK RIORDAN (seriously)!!!!!

Never heard it being called Mango cheese but now I'll never forget that ... :p

Welcome to EMC!
  16. A belated welcome to the Empire.

Finally someone who posts messages which are just about the same length of my normal posts, finally I don't have to think that I'm overdoing it anymore :D

Hope you're going to have a great time here, but something tells me that you probably will :)
    padde73, 607 and PineappleGem like this.
  17. True. ;)
    ShelLuser likes this.
  18. Welcome! :D If you have any questions, feel free to ask. :)
    It's been forever since I've even touched a Rubik's Cube. :oops: I used to cube a lot (3x3s, 4x4s, 5x5s, 6x6s, 7x7s, 8x8s, 9x9s, curvy copters, a teraminx, a mirror cube, and quite a few more). Now my color-blind friend can solve one faster than me. :oops:
  19. Welcome to EMC bro! I'm mainly on SMP1 so if you need someone to talk to (or yell at (I don't care if you yell at me ;))) Plus if you need help with anything feel free to ask for it. And on your little thing about political stuff, don't worry, I'm pretty sure everyone hates Donald Trump. :) Annnd of course, I'm a big reading nerd (Rick Riordan is boss). Try reading the House of the Scorpion series if you haven't already.
    Yeh, I'm just rambling now, so welcome to EMC and all that shizam! Hope to see you on EMC!
  20. Welcome to the Empire! I hope that you enjoy the server, if you have any questions then let us know! :)