A New Player Approches.

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself' started by MidnightTune, Dec 19, 2015.

1. Haha, judging from that introduction post, you seem amazing!
    And then to think I didn't introduce myself at all back then... :oops:
    Anyway, I'm not in-game often, but I hope I'll see you here, on the forums! :)
    ShelLuser likes this.
  2. I went from 3x3, 4x4, to 7x7 oddly, never could figure the 7x7 out. I gave the 4x4 and 7x7 to my nerd friend lol
    I have the normal 3x3 Rubik's cube, but I also have something called the V Cube, the same thing it just slides much more easier and fits in the palm better, has a curved cubey look to it. Instead of Red Orange Yellow Green Blue White it's Red Orange Yellow Green Blue Black.
    Alejijijo01 likes this.
  3. Ayyyyyyyeee Uncle Rick ftw. Yeh we call Magnus Chase Mango Cheese because someone put Magnus Chase and it autocorrected to Mango CHeeese one time.
    PineappleGem likes this.
  4. Due to this thoroughness I've had more people directly respond to a specific aspect of my post than just saying "Welcome". This was my goal in fact to find people with similar interests as I. Fortunately this server has such a great community and is actually er communicative and amiable. :)
    607 likes this.
  5. Hello!, Salut!, Hola!, gutentag!, Hej!
    Welcome fellow Smp1 citizen! :D
    It seems like you're a very cool dude and that we have some things in common! I definately like that you can recite the first 151 pokémons! That's awesome!
    If you ever need to talk or do something, I'm online alot :)

Welcome!
  6. I see you're all about that Danish, bout that Danish no Latin. You're all about that Danish, bout that Danish no Latin, blah blah ok I should stop parodying this song noaw. ^-^
  7. lol, not Danish...Swedish!:)
    PineappleGem likes this.
  8. Whoah! That's a shell-post. ;) (my term for calling a thread that is super long.)
    Welcome to the empire