A compass that points north

Discussion in 'Suggestion Box Archives' started by Robobozo, Jan 11, 2017.

1. Ninja'd by a few posts. lol
  2. +1, after dying because I didn't know how to use coordinates and not knowing which direction to go when I was nubbier, and this compass may help others (maybe me too) in the future :)
  3. Now that the staff has responded to this I no longer feel that I'm risking to "hijack" the thread in some way by mentioning this...

I noticed some players mentioned compass usage; if you'd like to learn more about it then check out my guide on how the compass became totally awesome. The compass functions also have their (semi hidden) wiki page which lists all the available functions, you can find that here.

Hope this can help a bit too :)
    607 likes this.
  4. You quoted yourself twice, there, that doesn't work...
    ShelLuser likes this.
  5. No, I quoted Kry and Aikar
  6. Although that might be true it had little to do with the suggestion (as in: it was a bit offtopic). And well.. you could also have combined both posts into a single post (so: click the edit link and change your post instead of posting a new one).

Of course it also gave the thread a 'free bump' and some extra attention ;) But you might want to keep it in mind :)
    UltiPig likes this.
  7. No, you didn't. Click the arrow.
    It doesn't matter what name's shown, the notification's based on the author of the post you're quoting.
    Tuqueque, UltiPig and ShelLuser like this.
  8. Woot! Thank you, Chickeneer!
    ShelLuser likes this.