6 years on EMC!

Discussion in 'Community Discussion' started by Olliesaurus_Rex, Oct 14, 2020.

?

How long have you been a part of EMC?

1 year or less 0 vote(s) 0.0%
2 years 1 vote(s) 5.0%
3 years 1 vote(s) 5.0%
4 years 2 vote(s) 10.0%
5 years 4 vote(s) 20.0%
6+ years 12 vote(s) 60.0%
  1. Hey there friends! Much to my surprise, I realized that on October 16th, I will have officially been on Empire for 6 years! My activity was very inconsistent for a little while, but pretty steady for the most part for the past few months! 6 years is a long time. Lots has happened in that span for me, and EMC has always been a place where I knew I'd be met with people who cared. This community is really quite lovely! :)

Now, for my 6 year anniversary, I wanna do a little something special! I'm certainly no rupee millionaire, I've been working towards that for a little while now. But, I still wanna give some rupees away! Nothing huge, but I'm going to be giving 6 random people on this thread 25,000r. 6 for the amount of years I've been on the server, and 25,000 purely because 25 is my favorite number. :p

So! Go ahead and comment anything that you love about the server! Events, people, anything you want! I just wanna see some positivity! :D

I'll put all the usernames of commenters into a random decider on the 16th and send out rupees then!
    SkeleTin007, ShelLuser, 607 and 4 others like this.
  2. CongaRats Milo! www.youtube.com/watch?v=ScfSowzycSU

I do enjoy the emc community, it's one of the main reasons I am still here and keep coming back to.
    Happy 6 years! and here's to many more. :p
    Milosaurus_Rex likes this.
  3. My favorite thing is definitely exploring the Hogwarts event build that JD put together on 7. #Ravenclaw
  4. Congrats on 6 years \ยค/
  5. Congrats on making it to 6 years.

The best thing about emc is the age of its map. Exploring it lets you see terrain that generated years ago or stuff that was loaded for the first time today.
    607 and Milosaurus_Rex like this.
  6. Congrats on 6 years!

Please exclude me from the giveaway though!
  7. Oh, that's cool! :)

Nice, Milo! I also didn't think you had been around for that long. :p
    My favourite things are the way the forum operates, and the people I've met here. It's the combination of those that have made this my home forum for so many years, I think. :)
  8. Today is the day! :D ๐ŸŽ‰ With AlexC not wanting to be included in the giveaway, I have exactly 6 people! That makes life pretty easy. :)
    Here's to many more years ahead!
    607, wafflecoffee and sonicol like this.
  9. Oh, you young whippersnapper...
  10. Wow, thank you! :D