28 mods running

Discussion in 'General Minecraft Discussion' started by Kaizimir, Apr 8, 2014.

?

How many mods do use on EMC

1-10 48 vote(s) 90.6%
11-20 1 vote(s) 1.9%
21-30 1 vote(s) 1.9%
31-40 3 vote(s) 5.7%
  1. How to install a mod :)?
  2. What do you see under skins ? skin is for me just a different clothing set for your avatar. so you look different.
    607 likes this.
  3. As of now I'm in the range of 1-10:
    • ArmorStatusHUD
    • CraftGuide
    • DirectionalHUD
    • StatusEffectHUD
    • InventoryTweaks
    • MagicYarn
    • MapWriter
    • MinecraftLightingFix
    • OptiFine
    Kaizimir likes this.
  4. Kaizimir likes this.
  5. There is a short summary I wrote on page 3 of this thread or follow the link Slip_Stream gave for detailed information. If you have a specific question, let me know ;)
  6. My favorite ones are Industrialcraft 2, Buildcraft, and railcraft, Also Not enough items is very helpful.
    Forestry mod is really helpful especially with the treefarms. no more cutting down trees.
    Kaizimir likes this.
  7. If all I want is a small HUD for armor, so I can see when it is about to break, what approved mod do you all recommend?
    Thanks
  8. I think right now we can only use Armor Status HUD on EMC. For it to work you also need the mod API: bsprks' core mod. Good luck.

Edit: Ingame info also has armor info on it, but it's not simple ;)
    cadgamer101 likes this.
  9. I wonder why...
  10. Maybe because they think it enhances their gameplay.
  11. IMHO, it does :cool:
  12. On that note, a Mod that I always wanted to see that would probably be more OP than a cleric vs. a zombie party would be a mineral highlighter. Choose what ores you are looking for and they will be highlighted through the entire world. no more stumbling blindly in the dark, but i suppose that would make mining for iron and diamonds too easy.
  13. I hope you understand that that would never be allowed on the empire? :rolleyes:
  14. I would be using World-Downloader, but after over four hours these past weeks of trying to install correctly, I've given up. :(
    Ark_Warrior1 likes this.
  15. I am well aware of this nuance. Also, save the eye rolls for important events.
  16. How do you mean? I really like the xenforo emoticons and use them a lot :confused:
  17. Currently running with optifine and SEUS, maybe Rei's minimap soon if I feel like taking time to do it
  18. Rei map isnt up to date, gotta use Voxelmap, some1 tell me if Im wrong on this one :)
  19. if you have your old version you can copy and paste your old saved way points into the new version when it is ready, at least that's what I have done in the past with the updates.

Apparently Zan's minimap is updated in Bete but the link I was sent yesterday no longer works for the download.
  20. Yes, I did that before. Do you know if the waypoint files are compatible between Rei's and Voxelmap? I guess not, but I haven't tried.