28 mods running

Discussion in 'General Minecraft Discussion' started by Kaizimir, Apr 8, 2014.

?

How many mods do use on EMC

1-10 48 vote(s) 90.6%
11-20 1 vote(s) 1.9%
21-30 1 vote(s) 1.9%
31-40 3 vote(s) 5.7%
  1. Its approved, it just highlights blocks where mobs would be able to spawn.
    TigerstarMC, 607, NZScruffy and 3 others like this.
  2. "Monster Spawner Highlighter" sounds like a mod that would be illegal on EMC, as only approved mods are allowed, and mods that give a player an unfair non-vanilla advantage are not allowed.

I could be wrong, but it sounds like one of those mods that help you see through stone to find dungeons, and those mods can get you banned.

Edit: Sounds like this is just the spawnable area mod, which is fine.

Also, I have Zero mods believe it or not.
    Kaizimir likes this.
  3. Just shows what can spawn on certain blocks with light levels, and all. Very helpful for caving/making a grinder http://prntscr.com/3874gq
  4. Methinks you were just the victim of a harmless typo :)
    Kaizimir likes this.
  5. You made autoswitch sound really cool, I will see if it wants to work for me..
    Kaizimir likes this.
  6. ditto
    Kaizimir likes this.
  7. I guess if were sharing mods...
    • Forge
    • Liteloader
    • Optifine
    • Code Chicken Core
    • Not Enough Items
    • bspkrsCore
    • Damage Indicators
    • StatusEffectHUD
    • ChatBubbles
    • InvTweaks
    • VoxelMap
    • Presence Footsteps
    • MacroMod
    Kaizimir likes this.
  8. Yepp, the name is mislleading, but it is a very helpful tool. It is very easy to secure an area. Much easier than checking the light level.

Nice list :D

Another great one is InventoryTweaks: On button press it sorts the items in your inventory or in a chest, nicely stacking up everything. It can retrieve all items from a workbench or chest at once and many other features. It is customizable but I found that too much work :rolleyes:

Oh, and please don't forget to vote on the poll. Right now it is quite scewed...
    PandasEatRamen and cadgamer101 like this.
  9. I've tried getting optifine but I seem to have problems doing so, I'll check out that item switcher.
    Kaizimir likes this.
  10. Just play how you like to, People tell me to use more mods all the time, but i have always had problems with others, mainly coz my laptop can not handle it :p, so i always have use just 2 mods, Too Many Items, so i can see all the items in Minecraft and Item ID's and Rei's Mini Map to be able to see when it looks like in map forum and so i can save cords and all.
    Kaizimir likes this.
  11. With all that installed it sounds like its a whole new game lol,
    Kaizimir and goreman2000 like this.
  12. Optifine is arguable the easiest mod to load. I struggle getting mods installed and working and I got it to work. It literally has it's own installation file. So you download the file, double-click on it and it sets up it's own profile on your minecraft launcher and you're done. Not much to it.
    Kaizimir likes this.
  13. Except that the simplistic version doesn't work because it can't find version 1.7.4, sadly. I've tried the magic loader method as well. I'll have to try putting it into the files directly or something.
    Kaizimir likes this.
  14. The Mine Little Pony mod hasn't been updated for over six months.

I don't have any mods installed.
    technologygeek, 607, Kaizimir and 3 others like this.
  15. I use Macros Sometimes :p
    Kaizimir likes this.
  16. Only Optifine.
    Kaizimir likes this.
  17. Can you add a zero to the poll ?
    Kaizimir likes this.
  18. I'd love to. But how can I do this?
  19. Unless I'm misremembering, any member of the forums with Moderator or higher privileges can modify your poll.

Maybe only Senior Staff and higher.
    Kaizimir likes this.
  20. After being frustrated that mods haven't been updated, I downgraded to 1.7.2 and got Voxel Map because it looked cool and I found out it's an allowed mod that looks pretty neat and Inventory Tweaks which helps me greatly. I always use Optifine no matter what machine I run minecraft on. I love that I can turn off rain.

If you're too lazy to read that, Forge, Voxel Map, Optifine, Inventory Tweaks.
    Kaizimir likes this.