2016 Share the LOVE Valentine Event

Discussion in 'Empire Events' started by Krysyy, Feb 2, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. 4) For those that are single/young: What are your plans for Valentine's Day? I will probably be at work or something like that
  2. 1) What is the nicest thing you could do for your Valentine? I think i Might propose to my girlfriend i have had a ring for so long now and just been waiting for the right day
    jossytheninja and WyntyrRaevyn like this.
  3. 1) The nicest thing I could do for my Valentine? It all depends on who it is, because in my opinion Valentine gifts aren't simply a box of chocolates, or a rose, they have to mean something to that person and to yourself. If it was the guy that I've liked for a long time now, I'd give him a poem or two. If it was one of my video game loving friends, I'd do something video game related.

4) Sleep. Sleeping is honestly the one thing that I want to do. Well, and eat. Eating is good too. Maybe some video games.
    607 likes this.
  4. I once wrote a story in Latin for a girl, and hid a secret message in it by tracing some letters with pen instead of pencil... she didn't notice until I told her though, but it was still pretty cool.
    Hm, I don't think I have a copy of it anymore :/
    ShadowGiratina likes this.
  5. 4) For those that are single married/young older: What are your plans for Valentine's Day? EMC & Walking Dead. :D

(okay, maybe I'll try to squeeze in a nice dinner and some flowers (1))
    WyntyrRaevyn and FDNY21 like this.
  6. 1.) Deadpool showing at the cinema, Followed by Dinner at Margaritaville, followed by hours of cuddling
    2.) What is this guy doing?
    3.) I'm not currently in a relationship but I will be by the end of valentines day ;) ive known her for years we just started talking a couple weeks ago
    4.) I'm single and young but not single for long ;)
  7. Only 1.5 rows left on the Love res :)
  8. for those that are married/in relationship "How'd you meet your significant other?"

Well we met online in a Roleplay server and we just clicked not much else to say lol ;p
  9. 4) For those that are single/young: What are your plans for Valentine's Day?
    Answer: Cookie dough + The Walking Dead
    FDNY21 likes this.
  10. 3) for those that are married/in relationship "How'd you meet your significant other?"
    hi im 12 and i love my gf. its pretty serious. weve bean togevva 4 3 days now :))))) met afta i liked hur fb status

Joking.

4) For those that are single/young: What are your plans for Valentine's Day?

Play Fallout 4 and XCOM and wait for The Walking Dead to come back on on the 15th. I will also probably ponder on how I'm nearly 16 years old and have never kissed a girl or had anything even remotely close to a girlfriend. I mean, I enjoy being single and not having some other person to look after and I don't actually particularly want one right now, but it does kind of make me think like that when my friends who were in the same boat as me up until a few months ago have been pretty rapidly getting off that boat and getting together with our female counterparts :p
  11. 4) For those that are single/young: What are your plans for Valentine's Day?

Playing EMC and TERA. :D
  12. 4) For those that are single/young: What are your plans for Valentine's Day?

Buy myself something nice, then take myself out to a fancy dinner, then watch TV...
    Brooke1965 likes this.
  13. considering I'm single, I might just indulge myself in chocolates because I am my own Valentine :p And maybe spare a few for some friends
  14. 4) For those that are single/young: What are your plans for Valentine's Day? MY plans are to lay on the couch, eat food, play EMC :), watch a movie, and probably wonder what my crush is doing. :rolleyes:
  15. 4) For those that are single/young: What are your plans for Valentines Day?

Play EMC, Grab a Bite to eat and take a long nap! :p
  16. 4) Will just be spent with friends, nothing romantic xD
  17. Aww this seems adorable! Time to get a lot of gifts ready! :)

Questions 1 and 3 didn't apply for me, but I'd love to answer the other two!

2) If your life was a Romantic Comedy movie, what would the title be?
    Fangirl Finds Love
    (IDK)

4) For those that are single/young: What are your plans for Valentine's Day?
    Valentine's is on a weekend this year! Well that sucks. I will probably have some movies lined up to binge-watch! :)
  18. 4) what are your plans for valentines day?: EMC with all my EMC friends.
  19. Question #4

Since I am single I am going to have a nice dinner with my family and a movie night! Probably Harry Potter :)
    FishinBones likes this.
  20. 4) For those that are single/young: What are your plans for Valentine's Day?
    My plans, although they are rather boring, are to probably play volleyball or basketball at my high school gym and spend so time with good friends of mine. I will also probably relax, play some minecraft, do some homework, and other random things. I will also probably do something nice for my parents.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.