2016 Share the LOVE Valentine Event

Discussion in 'Empire Events' started by Krysyy, Feb 2, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. I'd probably do the same! Lol x'D
    mercenaries2009 likes this.
  2. That guinea pig in your sig is too cute.

https://i.imgur.com/CX8kVyP.png
    607 likes this.
  3. For Valentines Day, we all show love and appreciation to the special people in our lives. I do plan to do a little extra, but remember not to save up that love or special item just for certain days. Live your life with your partner, cherishing them and loving them, like every day is special.

While this does make holidays and events such as Valentines Day a slight challenge to make wonderful and memorable, to stick out from every other day, but I am striving to make my relationship a blur of love and endless days of joy. (I know,cue violin's and start the waterfall of cheese sauce)

So, to the original question, I plan on Bible study in the morning, some stretching and going out for a walk on a new walking trail. I will prepare dinner, a couple steaks with the sautee mushrooms and onions (extra onions yum), stirfry veggies and baked potatoes. Dessert will be ice cream with chocolate and caramel sauce. ..... She loves her caramel sauce lol. Then we will probably lay on the couch like a beached whale ha-ha.

Nothing out of the ordinary just a bit better than usual I guess.
    PetuniaFigtree, Abele, BeIIa and 2 others like this.
  4. Awesome, man!
    Acemox2k likes this.
  5. For this Valentine's Day, I'll likely sleep in, head to church, then babysit my married friends' kids so they can have some couple time together. :)
  6. 1. play minecraft on this server with my best friend:)
    BeIIa and xXBOOM0918Xx like this.
  7. I'll be on as well
  8. 4) For those that are single/young: What are your plans for Valentine's Day? Watching The Walking Dead. :D
  9. #1 What is the nicest thing you could do for your Valentine? For my valentine I would buy her an emc supporter voucher.

BeIIa and Gawadrolt like this.
  10. 4)for those who are single/young: what are your plans for valentines day? play this server and help others
    Gawadrolt and Davinchicken like this.
  11. ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Up to here is updated.
    ThaKloned, UltiPig and Rhythmicaly like this.
  12. ) For those that are single/young: What are your plans for Valentine's Day? Food, drink, and fun just like every Sunday.
  13. Just realized I never responded to this.

2) If your life was a Romantic Comedy movie, what would the title be?
    The Good, the Bad, But Mostly the Ugly.
    jjp360, FDNY21 and Gawadrolt like this.
  14. 4) For those that are single/young: What are your plans for Valentine's Day? Play minecraft with my bro! and eat a bunch of snaks. :D
    BeIIa and Gawadrolt like this.
  15. 2) If your life was a Romantic Comedy movie, what would the title be?

The title would probably be "Cheater", or "The Lust"
  16. BeIIa likes this.
  17. 4) My plans for Valentine's Day are: Playing minecraft, sharing love irl and on emc.
    607 likes this.
  18. 1) What is the nicest thing you could do for your Valentine? Valentine's Day is not about giving chocolate, or flowers, or cuddling together. It's about showing how much you care for them. The nicest thing I could do is take them on a hike to a location with a beautiful view, bringing a picnic meal for us to eat as we look at the wonderful landscape, and talk.

2) If your life was a Romantic Comedy movie, what would the title be? All the Girls are Taken!

3) Irrelevant

4) For those that are single/young: What are your plans for Valentine's Day? I have church in the morning, and work from 2 pm - 11 pm. I don't think I have time for plans. :-(
    gladranger7 and 607 like this.
  19. 4) For those who are single/young: What are your plans for Valentines Day? I just give my mom and dad a gift, then go get brunch. Nothing special
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.