2016 Share the LOVE Valentine Event

Discussion in 'Empire Events' started by Krysyy, Feb 2, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Was just curious. I know how it gets with a job. I am so ready to start work again after my move cross country. Then I can be a normal person and not a lazy one.
    Equinox_Boss likes this.
  2. 1) Well i took my gf out to Dundas Square in Toronto (cause we live there lol) then i bought her star bucks (typical 17 year old) and then we went tho her house and just netflex and chilled..:cool:

2) The tittle would be Friends With Benefits lol

3) Well i met my missing puzzle piece in math class. You know that song by J Cole, Wet Dreams?? well thats kinda exactly what happened. Lyrics: It wasnt nuthing like that first day in math class, long hair, brown skin with the fat ass..... so on and so forth lol.

4) im not single so i cant answer that lool...
  3. It's lovely to hear all the amazing stories how people met and what gifts, ect.. They'll buy on valentines day for there other half. ;D
    mercenaries2009 likes this.
  4. 269 is a good number to have lol, good luck to who ever gets 369

5. New

4) For those that are single/young: What are your plans for Valentine's Day?
    Probably just do nothing normal than I would, maybe my friends and I will exchange candy or something. :D
    Thanks! :D
    -q1zx
    SeattleScott likes this.
  6. 4) My plans are playing videogames and going to see Deadpool :3
    SeattleScott likes this.
  7. 1, getting a box of choclets and something (small) they would like.
    2, love at first shore
    3, not adalt, so not married
    4, get some cards, choclets and give em to people I care about (I can`t spell)
  8. 4. I probs will be on the Emc all day, ive got nothin else to do lol
  9. 1) What is the nicest thing you could do for your Valentine?
    Take her out to the restaurant of her favorite food choice and proposes to her if it was time to do so.

2) If your life was a Romantic Comedy movie, what would the title be?
    He said, She said.

3) For those that are married/in a relationship: How did you meet your significant other?
    We were high school sweethearts. Lost touch over 10 years after me leaving for the military and went home to visit and met up with her again and 6 months later married her.

4) For those that are single/young: What are your plans for Valentine's Day?
    Beings single from the divorce now, plan to spend valentines with her and the kids cause we are still great friends. And I have no one else in my life atm and am not really looking.

It was easy to answer all of them.
    AnimalGirl120 and CallMeTower like this.
  10. 4) For those that are single/young: What are your plans for Valentine's Day? Go visit my grandma and uncle for the weekend. and play minecraft. lots and lots of minecraft.:p
    DrMadFate likes this.
  11. Krysyy, I changed my name back to CallMeTower from JesseJames_ on the list as #124. If this could be changed, i'd be grateful. Thanks.
  12. 4) For those that are single/young: What are your plans for Valentine's Day? Single ready to pringle :3 i will be going to the movies with my classmates and nomming on a lot of chocolate
  13. What is the nicest thing you could do for your Valentine?
    - Give her the love that she want and do all you can do give her the best day of her life.
  14. For those that are single/young:Stay at home, play minecraft, relax. =P
    LeoV likes this.
  15. 4) For those that are single/young: What are your plans for Valentine's Day? I am going to stay home and pretend like it's a normal day. Or I'll just eat chocolate for a while that has gone on sale.
  16. 4) eat ice cream all day lol or hang out with friends
  17. If your life was a Romantic Comedy movie, what would the title be? Tears in Paradise
    607 likes this.
  18. 1. I would get them chocolate and gift cards and a home-made card (if I had one =P)
  19. 4) This Valentines day I'm going to spend the day with my cat because neither of us have dates.
    607 and ObscureGolem like this.
  20. 1) What is the nicest thing you could do for your Valentine? Wash the dishes. :)
    607 likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.