2016 Share the LOVE Valentine Event

Discussion in 'Empire Events' started by Krysyy, Feb 2, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ok, so, I'm answering this question: what would you name you love comedy movie?
    well, i think i would name it "Love Is In The Heart".
  2. 4) For those that are single/young: What are your plans for Valentine's Day?

Netflix, Domino's on speed dial, and crying, forever alone xD
    jossytheninja likes this.
  3. 2) If your life was a Romantic Comedy movie, what would the title be?

Answer: It wouldn't be a comedy...It would be a tragedy. The Life and Death of My Heart.
  4. 1) What is the nicest thing you could do for your Valentine?
    A nice dinner with a loved one

2) If your life was a Romantic Comedy movie, what would the title be?
    My roller coaster life

4) For those that are single/young: What are your plans for Valentine's Day?
    Working unfortunately
    AMahanes likes this.
  5. Wow, this thread is long! :eek:
    I won't read everything right now, sorry :p
    Cool, though!
    Anyway:
    "1) What is the nicest thing you could do for your Valentine?" Love them and act like it.
    "2) If your life was a Romantic Comedy movie, what would the title be?" Um... 607?
    "3) For those that are married/in a relationship: How did you meet your significant other?" I am not, but I can guess how I'll meet him or her, I guess :p If I've met him or her already, I'd guess at school.
    If I will in the future, I'd guess on EMC, or perhaps university.
    "4) For those that are single/young: What are your plans for Valentine's Day?" Hm, not sure, as it's on a Sunday, so I won't go to school. Last year I gave Valentine's day gifts to three people, so this year probably not. We'll see. You know, there's a bit of a risk, because if you give someone a Valentine's day gift in private, without giving other people too, they may think you're in love with them, and it might be awkward.
  6. 1. chocolates...lots and lots of chocolates
    DeathPunchKitty likes this.
  7. 4) For those that are single/young: What are your plans for Valentine's Day? Just going to play minecraft and hopefully get a rank on this server.Also eat a lot of chocolate
  8. This looks super cool!

1) What is the nicest thing you could do for your Valentine?

I can't say I exactly have one. But of either of the people I would like to have as a valentine.... The nicest thing I could do is probably not tell them, and just let them know they're appreciated as friends. Both are older and would probably feel extremely weird about it, and one is already in another fulfilling relationship.

Trainwreck for sure. :p

3) For those that are married/in a relationship: How did you meet your significant other?

I have not a significant other at this time, but so far I have found mine through games... not really through school. Perhaps I should work on that. XD

I can't say I really know. Probably hiding away from everyone that has significant others. XD
    607 likes this.
  9. Answering #4 i would probably spend most they day playing minecraft, terraria, ect... with my friends on xbox :cool:
  10. Aww cute ;D
    mercenaries2009 likes this.
  11. Thank you, Crazy. c:
    iCrazyEvestar likes this.
  12. 1.) Chocolates
    2.) Lovely Bubbly
    3.) Fell into arms, literally, i tripped and they caught me
    4.) Stay home, netflix & ice cream
  13. 4) For those that are single/young: What are your plans for Valentine's Day?
    My answer: Stay at home... and play EMC. ;)
    My first post on the forums :D
    607 likes this.
  14. 1) What is the nicest thing you could do for your Valentine? My love... attached a Pandora bracelet.
    2) If your life was a Romantic Comedy movie, what would the title be? Netflix and nothing else ...
    4) For those that are single/young: What are your plans for Valentine's Day? Talking and learning my bad chat up line xD
    jossytheninja likes this.
  15. What are your plans for Valentine's Day?
    I have a volleyball tournament haha so I'm exchanging valentines with the other girls on my team.
  16. -------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Up to here added on the numbers list.

Will add in-game as soon as I can.
    tuqueque likes this.
  17. 4. Sleeping is the best!
    iCrazyEvestar likes this.
  18. 1) What is the nicest thing you could do for your Valentine?
    - The nicest thing I could do for my Valentine would be to take him on a date some where. Not to fancy but fancy enough to make them seem special.
    - Here Comes CowMan
    3) For those that are married/in a relationship: How did you meet your significant other?
    - Meet my Significant other online thru a web site.
    - If I wasn't in a relationship, I most like would spend Valentines Day at home doing nothing.
  19. Lol you spelled my name KateiKittyWitch! I'm KatieKittyWitch! lol... It's right in the game though right?
    607 likes this.
  20. 1) What is the nicest thing you could do for your Valentine?
    Get him/her a llama. Everyone loves llamas.
    How to Love a Crazy Llama Lady
    Nothing planned for the actual 14th but I think I'm going to get some of those cute grade-school style Valentine's Day cards that come with candy for my coworkers. :p
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.