2016 Share the LOVE Valentine Event

Discussion in 'Empire Events' started by Krysyy, Feb 2, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Welp, I did drop over 100K on valentine's day for this one. Full set of diamond god armor, and a valentine's day bundle. Also some diamonds and emeralds and other stuff :p
  2. 4) For those that are single/young: What are your plans for Valentine's Day?

Give Valentines Day cards at school and eat chocolates and play EMC at home.
  3. My plans for Valentine's day is pretty much nothing. Since I'm homeschooled I have nothing to do.
  4. 2) If your life was a Romantic Comedy movie, what would the title be?

"She's the one"
  5. 3) For those that are married/in a relationship: How did you meet your significant other?
    I may have interviewed her for a job and may have been her boss for awhile or I may have just ran into her on the street after she left the company, yea, I'll go with that one.
    LeoV, jossytheninja and ThaKloned like this.
  6. 1) What is the nicest thing you could do for you're valentine? Well I'd give them the BEST chocolate's ever AND take them to their favorite place or restaurant! :D
  7. 4) Play on EMC and give gifts to people :p
  8. If your life was a romantic comedy movie the title would be 'Love you too'
  9. Same Crap Different Day - (But We have Each Other)
  10. 4) (for those that are single/young) Most likely just eat food/chocolates, chill with a blanket and my Fallout and remember how I actually had a date last year XD
    LeoV and jossytheninja like this.
  11. 4) For those that are single/young: What are your plans for Valentine's Day?

Stay all day watching Parks and Recreations with my Cat :p
    jossytheninja and LeoV like this.
  12. 4) For those that are single/young: What are your plans for Valentine's Day?
    play empire and maybe ask out this girl I like at school :)
    geewhizz222 and LeoV like this.
  13. 1) What is the nicest thing you could do for your Valentine?
    Give him lots of food
    2) If your life was a Romantic Comedy movie, what would the title be?
    That nerdy couple
    3) For those that are married/in a relationship: How did you meet your significant other?
    Online through Youtube, 10 or so years ago. We've been together for 4 years now.
  14. heyyy uh if my life was a romatic comedy, the title would be Dumped, again! (sequel to Dumped, which was my frist relationship :D)
    jossytheninja likes this.
  15. 4)For those that are single/young: What are your plans for Valentine's Day?

my friends and I r gonna have a mini party for our group (its like a friend thing)
  16. 1) What is the nicest thing you could do for your Valentine?
    Hmmm..
    Give her a cookie?:confused:
    ESSELEM likes this.
  17. 1) I don't do that romantic roses and chocolates, i would get my valentines a nice view of a sunset. (BTW perfect for a Kiss! xD)
    2)DagNabbit
    3):(
    4) Im a single pringle, my plans are nothing. Probably have lunch with friends. :)
  18. 1) What is the nicest thing you could do for your valentine?

Well give them a box of chocolates and I don't know a million bucks! :) <3
  19. :DThe title of my romantic comedy would be "A Life in Awkwardness".:p
  20. also my plans for v-day are emc with dad!:cool:
    bralukwie likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.