2012 Olympic Games

Discussion in 'Miscellaneous' started by GwVSchilling, Jul 28, 2012.

1. Haha, no doubt. Never can go wrong with the "Aliens" guy.
    MR2R2M likes this.
  2. To me she either looked really tired or really mad :D
  3. Yeah, I don't want to sound rude because she might have some kinda of problems due to age, but she honestly could have shown a lot more enthusiasm for this once in a lifetime event.
  4. GO TEAM USA! It was awesome when the US came in. Even though they have a massive logo and were made in China, the uniforms were awesomesauce!
    GwVSchilling likes this.
  5. Personally i though both were just as funny. Loved how the queen took part in the James Bond bit (THOSE DOGGIES R SO CUTE!) and how Rowan Atkinson did the Chariots of Fire (That was hilarious when they edited the movie). Like this if u reckon humour makes this olympics AMAZING!
  6. Yeah, they were quite snazzy. Honestly, they should have been made in the USA, but I don't think it's as big of a deal as people are making it out to be. USA All-Day!
  7. Humor is an extremely effective tool in the performance. No doubt it helped out a lot. I personally would like to see Brazil do some really humerous stuff in the 2016 Olympics, even more so than London :)
  8. Hm not to be racist but i doubt it will incorporate humour. Brazil just doesn't seem that county, u know?
  9. Ha, this is true. I guess we'll have to wait till the 2020 Olympics then...Dangit Brazil...haha
  10. Corgis FTW! I have one myself. :)
  11. Say…what's 2014's location? And what sport are you most excited about? I'm excited for them all!
    GwVSchilling likes this.
  12. I didn't even know they announced the 2020 location yet? As a tennis player, might have to go with tennis or table tennis ;)
  13. Oops, I see now I made a mistake, probably from the lack of sleep. I like the skiing/snowboarding stuff, and I have no clue where the 2014 is going to be, quite curious now!
  14. Alright,

2014 Winter Olympics will be held in Sochi, Russia.

2016 Summer Olympics will be held in Rio de Janeiro, Brazil.

2018 Winter Olympics will be held in Pyeongchang, South Korea.

2020, 2022, 2024 are still to be determined.

:)
  15. Sweet! Thanks for looking that up. Russia should be pretty interesting. Same with South Korea. Don't think humor will be making an appearence in any of these opening ceremonies haha.
    MR2R2M likes this.
  16. And here comes Paul! :D
  17. ASSIE ASSIE OY OY OY we will win we rock!
  18. US KIWI'S will win the most!
    We are the best... And further down under!
    snozles likes this.
  19. USA USA USA USA