2012 Olympic Games

Discussion in 'Miscellaneous' started by GwVSchilling, Jul 28, 2012.

1. Yea Chinas probs gonna win, but i support Australia + NZ. I live in Australia, but i LOVE NZ!!!!!
    GwVSchilling and snozles like this.
  2. New Zealand doesn't have a big team? We got 184 athletes, that's quite a lot for the small country we are :p
    GwVSchilling likes this.
  3. I would bro fist you right now but this is the internet *brofist!* there.
    MR2R2M likes this.
  4. oh thats right most of us were training right?
    MR2R2M likes this.
  5. xD NZ's just so pretty and nice. Its just so.... likeable!!!!
    MR2R2M and GwVSchilling like this.
  6. Ha, I see.
    Water Polo eh? Interesting sport choice haha. I'm jealous of your current residence. Arkansas to New Zealand is quite random?
  7. Australia FTW!!! Lol the James Bond part was funny.
  8. Team USA!!! Let's see people try to beat Phelps, Lochte, Franklin, Soni and all the rest! I'll have to say, London's ceremony was quite the show. Beijing was great but London gave Beijing a run for its money.
    GwVSchilling likes this.
  9. Personally, Rowan Atikinson (Mr Bean) was funnier in my opinion
    GwVSchilling and MR2R2M like this.
  10. Yup, thats right :)
  11. Netherlands for the win!
    GwVSchilling likes this.
  12. No doubt. It's hard to outdue something so big and spectacular like the Beijing Olympics, so you have to go a different route with it, such as the traditional and history value of the Homeland. :) Phelps For The Win!
    penfoldex likes this.
  13. Definately going to be rooting for y'all unless you are against the USA/Switzerland :)
    marknaaijer likes this.
  14. Oh apparently the Queen was picking her nails when GB marched into the stadium hahaha:

Click Here for Article
    GwVSchilling likes this.
  15. Haha, honestly that doesn't surprise me. She looked almost confused at what was happening everytime they showed the camera on her. Gotta love her though, God save the queen!
    MR2R2M likes this.
  16. Yeah lol they were both good
    penfoldex likes this.
  17. well I have family here and not much over there so this was the best choice. I play waterpolo and my arm was broken last week from playing it so yea it's interesting :D
  18. GwVSchilling likes this.
  19. Hahaha, that is perfect. It's perfect because it's true. I understand you are extremely old, but for pete's sake, you're hosting the Olympics here, at least smile...haha
    MR2R2M likes this.
  20. I am glad you like it, just quickly thought of what to say and knew this guy would provide the perfect backdrop hahaha :p