2012 for EMC.

Discussion in 'Miscellaneous' started by Mrlegitislegit, Dec 16, 2012.

1. Actually JustinGuy was seen on smp9 not long ago.
  2. Some time in April: I join.
    Some time in August: I found the SMP6 Bookstore, and (to my knowledge) make the first sale of an original book on EMC.
    Sometime in October: I move to SMP1.
    A couple days before Thanksgiving: I plan the Imperial Library, never really get around to it.
    Now: I take an in-game break to rejuvenate it for me.
  3. :D

In all seriousness, I've matured hugely since then. I took a break from EMC, then I came back looking to create an outpost for a faction I was in, incidentally came to recognise guilt as guilt as opposed to anger with the community, then I had a few more ideas, each better than the previous in my effort to find something to make the community happy, until I came up with the LSCC which nobody had a problem with, and the Mason Factory, which is holding weekly auctions. I'm also contributing regularly on the forums, using myself and my silly old lava walls as the butt of my jokes.

As of right now, I'm contributing to the LLO by setting up a LSCC outpost there, where we plan to become the LLO's biggest trading partner and a major community force there. We'll also look to mass-produce more valuable non-renewable resources, in order to make them accessible to everyone who needs them and fire up a new wave of creative, economic and community ventures as a result of the widespread nature of many of the resource, through the leadership of myself, fresh from my anti-solipsist enlightenment. Admittedly, the original plan was to get enough money to control the means of production and the entire economy through this, but I've certainly become a lot more philanthropic and people-orientated since then. I promise you that you won't have another Delta Team from 72Volt ;)
  4. it breaks my heart to see so many people break the rules and get banned. :(
    Jimbonothing64 likes this.
  5. Well I remember on April Fools day when all insanity went lose over a bunch of ender dragons across all the servers :)
    Jimbonothing64 likes this.
  6. In the beginning...
    Joined EMC January 15, 2012.
    Joined the same day as krysyyjane and ignoramoose
    Ignoramoose becomes a mod
    Rise of the mega mall
    Currently...
    Krysyyjane becomes a mod
    Rise of the small shops
    The slow fall of some mega malls
    Daddydaycare is permanently banned( again)
    The players return!
    EMC becomes one of the top servers in planet minecraft
    Tons of new players join
    In the future...
    Claiming land!
    Dragon tombs!
    Fireworks!
  7. I dont believe i saw one mention of SWM in here. That is very disappointing:(
  8. SWM gets banned for trolling.
    LLOympics are planned.
    mba2012 likes this.
  9. Smp4 becomes the main leading shopping server, due to major quantities of most items.
  10. People griefing, Thierry200 and Warlockgnu12 leaving, Awsomeantz1 toning down.
  11. Me Joining :p
  12. My 2012 in EMC: (that I remember)
    Mid-April - I join EMC, setting up a small stone slab house on 1079. Ah, the good old days.
    Summer - I leave temporarily. It was supposed to be forever, but I loved this place so much I came back.
    August - EMC's 1st birthday. Giant cakes, drop parties, a lot of fun.
    September - Construction begins on the Shard. Never completed.
    November - Shard demolished to make way for my new project.
    Nov. - Present: Construction of a huge rocket begins on my new res, 1337. :D
    Dec - Present - The Depression. I rarely have the time or interest to visit anymore - I'm currently recharging my batteries. I hope to return in January or Febuary 2013.

General EMC things - why not add the first Mob Arena things?

Here's to an awesome 2013 in EMC! *raises sparkling apple cider*
  13. Is that when your parents went bananas over TerryDaTerrorist's name?

I wasn't around for the first ones but the new ones I have been. When they take place and we all don't just show up and stand there for an hour waiting cause Aikar forgets to tell us Max is sick.
    jkjkjk182 likes this.
  14. I like that way better.
    penfoldex and PandasEatRamen like this.
  15. That would be correct...
  16. OH, We can't forget what we learned about IcC!
  17. Come back again...
  18. Excuse me, but yes I do know how to utilize the controls on this site. That message was intended to all.
  19. February 8th, 2012: I join,become a well known member in August, and become one of the most active members of EMC in September.
    Sometime in March, the LLO is formed and has an EMC record in its pages...it also becomes the most successful EMC outpost.
    In may, the EMC wiki is launched.
    All I can think of is those for now...I have a very bad cold and am really tired.
    mba2012 likes this.
  20. Not to toot my own horn but Im also 461 days old on EMC, So Hash98 is ONE of the oldest players :)
    (Not THE oldest one)