2012 for EMC.

Discussion in 'Miscellaneous' started by Mrlegitislegit, Dec 16, 2012.

1. In May, the EMC Wiki is launched for a day.
    Then it's unlaunched for a week or so.
    Then it's launched for a few months.
    Then guides go into supporter preview.
    Then it's unlaunched for "a week or so".
    2 months later, and it's almost relaunched <== You are here.

It's history is a bit... strange...
    SoulPunisher and mba2012 like this.
  2. That is in every way debatable.
    SoulPunisher likes this.
  3. The Pazzo Empire is certainly up there.
    SoulPunisher likes this.
  4. Same with Wild Reach.
    SoulPunisher and mba2012 like this.
  5. Although the LLO is still the largest.
    SoulPunisher likes this.
  6. Doesn't mean most successful.
    Although there is no clear way to determine success in a Outpost, they have goals to meet.
    mba2012 likes this.
  7. The LLO has no goals other than have fun and get out of town.
  8. PirateOfDW steps on the scene and blows the roof off the junk! BOOM :D
    mba2012 likes this.
  9. I don't even know who you are...
  10. I sir am PirateOfDW and I would like to apologize for your lack of knowledge on the subject. See me and stand befriended. :D
  11. w8, yr an XXX? I nvr knw adults lk 2 ruin d econmy...
  12. Congrats man
  13. My EMC 2012 A.K.A My Full History
    I joined EMC and logged into SMP2. I claimed a plot and start doing something, started to chat with AlexChance & Daddydaycare
    Really nice people on SMP2 so i thought i would, join the mall thing. So i started building a mall on SMP2 at residence 4040, and i don't have any pictures of it cause of buying a new computer.
    After some time preparing my mall, i was starting to feel the slowness at the server in my active times (US NIGHT)

So i decided to try SMP1, i unclaimed everything at SMP2.
    I decided to find a cool residence number, and i tryed 1010, 2020, 1111 etc. But 1111 it was!
    IcecreamCow unclaimed 1111 for me and i started building :D
    In the summer of 2012 i met this awesome dude "Robot_Chicken_66" and we hang out at smp1. building and chatting :D
    We decided to open a Enchantment Shop so we got grinders and everything ready and bang, we opened it.
    We had a nice enchantment order service going (already copyed around 8 times)
    Then Robot left England and went home to Australia which is like twisted timezones :S
    So we couldn't play together all day long anymore, and we decided to shut down our business.
    I resetted 1111, and had a clean plot there for a good 5 weeks.

I was looking for a great builder for doing my dream project. I found this dutch guy called Eclipsys and hes previous build looking absolutely amazing. I shared my ideas with him and we got started, this thing is at residence 1780 SMP1 around 25% done.
    After some building every night on 1781, we had this amazing idea, to build a mall at 1111. So there we got started again, i opened the mall and lost a good 1million rupees on hit cause of FAILED management, but thats my own little fail =p
    I closed down the mall (still closed) and i am now learning alot from other owners how to run the perfect mall. 1111 will be re-opened after i have updated to 1.4.7 and found some stable prices so i wont have to close it down every week making new prices...
    Also i am building a hotel at 1211. I'm building, eclipsys is designing.
    Take a look around my residences, have a good time friends

~Faithcaster
  14. I miss King_RedBird :(

I remember his jungle res and free sheep shearing
    SoulPunisher likes this.
  15. what happen to Copherfield and delta squad?
  16. Please dont use that profanity in public.
    Jeanzl2000 likes this.
  17. Hehe :3

Seriously, i wanna know D:
  18. Delta squad is nothing.
    Delta Team is a group that sort of did stuff.. maybe. They had a neat residence dedicated to their group, but factions don't work well on non-faction servers.

Copherfield got mad and made a fool of himself, and now he is perpetually idolized by people who pretend that he had some impact on EMC. If people stopped caring about his minute accomplishments and his almost half successful server, he wouldn't have been brought up in your previous post.

(I don't like Copherfield, but I dislike people keeping him alive much more.)
    mba2012 and Faithcaster like this.
  19. But what accomplishments... -.- i know nothing
  20. He referred a few people and got a diamond supporter membership for free. He also held a shop contest.