18200 Empire Minecraft Museum!

Discussion in 'Share Your EMC Creations' started by FDNY21, Apr 10, 2014.

1. Update #22 :)
    • Changed a flag in the lobby to a German one!
    • Added Maxarian Boots with information to the Super Rares floor!
    Released Plans #2
    • Obtain 80k Member Helmet OR Chestplate! (If you have one of either, please PM and we can get negotiating!)
  2. Big thanks to Faithcaster who is lending the Gold Referral Block Of Clickyness to the Museum!
    Faithcaster and Ark_Warrior1 like this.
  3. Update #23 :)
    • Added Iron Medal from the EMC Games to the Super Rares floor!
    • Added the new 3 years celebration cake for EMC to the Promotional Items floor!
    Released Plans #2 (Still in effect)

4. Update #24 :)
    • Added Horse ManEwwEr to the Super Rare floor with accompanying information!
    • Moved Voter's Block to the end of the Super Rare floor to make room for the Horse ManEwwEr at the front!
    • Re-layout of the shop!
    Faithcaster likes this.
  5. Update #25 :)
    • Added 2013 Birthday Cake and information to Super Rare floor, interesting item! Thanks to Olaf for lending the item!
    • Added Voting Certificate to the post in the middle of the Gift Shop floor to encourage voting! Thanks to _RedSpectre_ for the idea!
    • Improved the shop a little more, still need to add a few prices and some stock but this will be constantly update as time goes on :D
    Olaf_C likes this.
  6. Update #26 :)
    • Added item frames and items above shop stands on the Gift Shop floor!
    • Hid a shop sign for 55r diamonds on the Super Rares floor, if you find it, have fun! :p
    Olaf_C likes this.
  7. And congratulations to Olaf and Rainbow who were the only two who came to buy the diamonds :p Thanks guys :D
    hashhog3000 likes this.
  8. Pssst There is a VERY rare book that Maxarias made a LONG time ago. Not sure how many are out there because it was so long ago. I still have mine if you wish to give me your BEST offer for it.

It's a book named "Signed Book Rawr" - and inside the book she created her own story about a Prince who lived in a shoe.. lol Then after it's a bunch of funny puns or random things that she wrote in. haha
    FDNY21 likes this.
  9. Update #27 :)
    • Corrected mis-spelled information for the Zombie Virus!
    Released Plans #3

• RENOVATION! Yes, you guessed it, the museum should hopefully be getting some new looks. The booths for the items inside will be completely changed, the banners hanging from the floors will have new colours, there may even be a new dome for the roof coming soon! (WARNING: The Museum will have to close for renovation, but a date has not been released)
    porphos likes this.
  10. Massive thanks to ItsMeMatheus who created this amazing map art for the Museum! If you are interested in the map, please PM me so we can talk as I am looking to raise some funds for the upcoming renovation and future item buying for the Museum. Here is what it looks like!

The map is featured on all four sides of the 18200 Museum, the inside is yet to be thought about for putting this map in, but for now, the outside is where you can see it (all 3 entrances and rear)!

Current renovation plans (expanded from Released Plans #3)
    1. New dome to give the Museum a new feel/depth.
    2. Changing of every booth to a different design which allows more space to be used but still makes everything easy to read.
    3. Banners that are hanging down from the floors will have some changes to their colour.
    4. A small balcony added to the front so you can look down upon the gardens (and accompanying teleport).
    5. More light added to the floors.
    6. Possibly some nice little features in the lobby (Yet to see).
    7. *HOPEFULLY* New super rares? PM me if you have any for sale or for trade.
    8. *OPTIONALLY* May see a change of the pressure plate teleports being changed to buttons.
    Come on down and check out the Gift Shop too, we have other people selling some exclusive items on the floor as well as myself!
    penfoldex, Mirr0rr, Gadget_AD and 4 others like this.
  11. Oooh, the banner's beautiful! I look forward to seeing the renovated museum. Though if you wait 'til 1.8, you could make the statue of me out of granite. Just sayin'. :p
    FDNY21 likes this.
  12. We'll see... :rolleyes:
    hashhog3000 likes this.
  13. The maps by ItsMeMatheus are now for sale - 18200 Gift Shop, turn left and they will be right there. A small contribution to the Museum of 2,499r is needed to buy one, and this will help the Museum to function in the long run! Thanks for your support everyone!

Currently selling at the Gift Shop (From left, to rear, to right):
    • *NEW* 18200 Map Arts! - 2,499r
    • Taste The Freedom Steak! - 2,000r (Shop by _RedSpectre_)
    • Getting Started Book! - 1,499r
    • Labor Bench! - 29,999r
    • Lucky Bow! - 24,999r (Shop by NetherSpecter)
    • Freedom Blade! - 27,999r (Shop by NetherSpecter)
    • Stable Voucher! - 12,999r (Shop by JaydenFerrer123)
    • Maxarian Head! - 22,999r
    • Vault Voucher! - 16,999r
    • 2014 B/Day Cake! - 16,999r
    • Dragon Egg Guides! - 4,999r
    Mirr0rr likes this.
  14. Updated the above post.

A note to all map buyers (This can be seen at the Gift Shop as well) that the 18200 Maps are not transferable to other servers. This can only be viewed on SMP9 because it reads SMP9 wild co-ords. Thanks :)
  15. We are now temporarily shut for renovation!
  16. what will this renovation consist of?
    FDNY21 likes this.
    1. New dome/roof
    2. Changing of every booth to a different design (Easier to read and maintain)
    3. Banners that are hanging down from the floors will have some changes to their colour
    4. A small balcony added to the front so you can look down upon the gardens
    5. More light added to each floor
    6. Possibly some nice little features in the lobby (I will see about these, they will not be big changes)
    7. May see a whole new teleport area :D
    8. Hopefully changing some looks of the outside of the museum, but this will be done by myself so fingers crossed everything goes to plan :p
    That's what I have in mind for now. There may be a couple that come or go, but that is the round about idea - I have no indication of time yet but I intend to have as little downtime as possibly =)
    Scorpio528 and Ark_Warrior1 like this.
  17. cool, can't wait to see it! Is move off? I hope not :p
  18. Move has to be off I am afraid, I don't want anyone taking rare items when changing the booths or stealing all the glass from the roof ;)
    hashhog3000 and Ark_Warrior1 like this.
    1. New dome/roof
    2. Changing of every booth to a different design (Easier to read and maintain)
    3. Banners that are hanging down from the floors will have some changes to their colour
    4. A small balcony added to the front so you can look down upon the gardens
    5. More light added to each floor
    6. Possibly some nice little features in the lobby (I will see about these, they will not be big changes)
    7. May see a whole new teleport area :D
    8. Hopefully changing some looks of the outside of the museum, but this will be done by myself so fingers crossed everything goes to plan :p
    Ticked off the couple of things done so far. Still a way to go, did have a go at number 4 though. I will not tick it off because the balcony only enjoys views of unloaded chunks...? I have chunks at the largest distance viewable, but I guess an EMC setting somewhere limits this? Anyone know why it is so unloaded? :p
    2014-08-08_18.24.09.png