100k Giveaway!!!

Discussion in 'Products, Businesses, & Services Archives' started by KingofKraft13, Jun 1, 2012.

1. Whoa, lots of posts have popped up. :p

I really do want 100k, though, cuz I'm tired of having to worry about buying too much stuff for my res and myself personally, and possibly running out of money. I have 16k at the moment, which I really don't consider a lot. :p
  2. I love EMC because unlike most all other servers I have been to, we actuctally have a staff that cares about the members of the server.
    Our staff take the time to deal with the community's issues to the best of their ability.
    EMC is also the best community I have EVER seen on a server, and I am certain it is the best I ever will see.
    Thank you to all our staff for making EMC the best Minecraft server I have ever played on and ever will play on!!
    :D
    Crazy1800, Crazy1080 and Leowaste like this.
  3. i like empireminecraft because it is antigrief has nice mods who do their best and nice players who usually help out and i like the server again because its a server where u dont have to worry about grief so i can relax
  4. I love Empire Minecraft. The community is great! When I first started on this server I thought that all the people would make it bad and unorganized. I was pleasantly surprised when I joined and claimed a residence. I was visited by a neighbor who was kind enough to give me tools and food. Later that month I was looking for ways to give back to the community. I started with the idea of making videos. My first videos were kind of a bad fail. Still even the admins of the server said that they were funny and great. This made me so happy that I decided to embark on an epic quest to make video reenactments of 10 commandments of Empire minecraft. These too, or at least the first ones, were not very good. After making one or two of them, I was told by several people that they were great! This really encouraged me to work harder in all that I could. After I finished these videos the owner of Empire Minecraft himself told me that he loved them! He then put them in the official guide so that all can see them. There are other reasons I love EMC but I will not go into all of them. Let me list a few and elaborate on them.
    1. The community- The EMC community consists of some of the most encouraging, friendly, and intelligent people that I ever met. Usually no one is racist, mean, demeaning, ignorant, or unpleasant in any way.
    2. The size of the server- No other server that I have been on has 10 different servers. They all have 60 slots which allows over 400 members to play at one time. You can fit anyone on EMC and just play around with them.
    3. The moderators- Let's face it. Without our moderators EMC would fall into a horrible, horrible place. Lets give our hard working friends a hand. Remember though, they are only human :D They can't do everything.
    4. The dedication from admins- Many of you may not realize this, but the admins have a life too. JustinGuy is married and has a job. ICC is busy as well; yet they both spend their hard-earned time and money on this server. ICC himself spends hours at a time answering emails and solving disputes for disgruntled members.

Thanks for reading this :D I actually just wanted to chat a little and I hope you guys enjoyed this. LIKES FOR EVERYONE IN THE THREAD! [Edit: I just realized this thread has 10 pages O.O I liked everyone's post on the first page :D]
  5. EMC is the kind of place where you can kill people using flint and steel and sell their used picks on the forum, get caught, lie about what you did, and get permanently banned for it. Then buy an alternate account and come back, but get banned again for trying to circumvent the ban, then be allowed back and make 100k rupees selling enchanted items on the forum.

If it were me I'd be very grateful. Most people are permanently banned and never allowed to come back. I'd be thankful to the mods, but most of all, I would remember each and every one of the kids I rolled and work very hard to atone for the grief and trauma I caused them.
  6. Empire Minecraft is a community where people can express their creations while trying to survive out in the wilderness never knowing if there is a creeper behind their back. We minecrafters make friends, allies, and rivals in the economic minecraft realm. As we growing community of more than 30,000 people grow, we reach to the skies, and dig down to bedrock trying to get the best building we can, and then make (our currency) rupees off it. But it all starts with some tools, some food, and you. But we advance one block at a time. :)
    Crazy1800, Crazy1080, LZBZ_DW and 2 others like this.
  7. Zelda! Rupees! Just relized that! :) Rupees are also the currency in India.
    Crazy1800 and Crazy1080 like this.
  8. waaaaiiiit.... your aloud to do that??? I will randomly select someone form who liked mine for a enchanted bow!
  9. IF Pig is able to do that how come he isn't kicked out but i am
  10. of all the mc servers there are, there are only two that I know of with mods that are not unfair to the players. It's also the only one with no pvp with the last thing. Emc is a great community, with lots of amazing players. Everyone here is amazing. From generous workers, to loyal friends, its the only server I have stayed on for more that 10 days. It's amazing and well, everything is good, life is good, people are good, moderators are amazing, too!
    Crazy1800, Crazy1080 and Leowaste like this.
  11. Thanks Leo.
  12. Btw you need to pay me 1.5k
  13. That sounds like me ;) but im a changed man now that i have matured from being the immature and bad antoniolovex3 account, i was new here and now i know better and would never do anything again to hurt anyone.....ppl dont get too many 2nd chances but when you do make the best of it :)
  14. I didnt trust him from the start but he has to learn from his mistakes
  15. I....I don't think I can compete with all of this...
    Crazy1800, Crazy1080 and Equinox_Boss like this.
  16. Because pig doesn't owe over 1 mil in promised rupees to people that's why
    I think you will learn that people don't tend to like you very much when you lie,swindle and manipulate them......
    (edit) and then when you owe a whole lot of money try to buy my stuff from an alternate account after I have called the deal off because I don't have the time to deal with lies and attempted manipulation -_-
  17. I'm trying my hardest not to beg. Knowing that so many people like my opinion means the world to me, and the 100k rupees only makes it better. I really hope I win, but even if I don't, EMC is still the best Minecraft community out there and I love you all. :)

(Love like a brother/sister...not that other...ewww...no, seriously, I love y'all like siblings, not like...oh gawd, what have I gotten myself into. -_-)
  18. this is for new ppl not diamond supporters
  19. oh and also i never killed anyone with flint and steel as antoniolovex3 but i did try though and now i wanna leave that bad memory behind me :/ now im KingofKraft13 the guy thats about to be nice enough to give all 100k of my money to a lucky person :) even if it means i have to have 3k left.....i just like to start fresh and new alot for a better me.
  20. Yeah, I agree. I have nothing against supporters, but I think the people who haven't already had 100k rupees should be given a chance, instead of the rich just getting richer and the poor staying poor.

Sorry if this offends you, but I notice that diamond supporters always seem to be the ones winning all this free stuff and I find it unfair, since y'all already have greater benefits than the newbies/regular members. :p