100k Giveaway!!!

Discussion in 'Products, Businesses, & Services Archives' started by KingofKraft13, Jun 1, 2012.

1. King does it depend on how many Likes we get?Or just you will pick the reason you like most
    Crazy1800 and Crazy1080 like this.
  2. lemme be honest, I love EMC because of the community. I've played on alot of good and i mean good servers, but this is one is unique I can't compare EMC with any other servers. I love the staff here, very active and taking this sh*t serious, instead of abusing powers. And oh, this is the first server i haven't had an argue with a MOD/ADMIN yet. (I normally always get banned just because of my argues with staff ^_^)

Oh did I Mention that i love this server, even tho i'm inactive atm?

Ps. Shout out to Oleyy and Zabriel for being such a nice friends, love on them :)

[EDIT] If I win ill donate the money to somebodys project, I already have 400k myself so i kinda don't need anymore :)
  3. Hey I'm serious :(
  4. so was i 10 posts ago :p
  5. Man, everything just makes me cry...
  6. We are a BIG family then:)
  7. I love what you just said... I think this would be cool to win but... when someone asks how you got all those rupees and you say from (basically) a popularity contest i think they wont look up to you as much as if you earned it all
  8. I sware, this is another scam like thread:D
  9. I was just kidding:)
  10. And all those likes...

Happy now :) ?
  11. Hmmm what do I like about Empire Minecraft??? Well I guess I'll start with what everyone else has said; The staff well thy are just simply amazing the way they are so involved in the community. I love the way how the site and servers depend on eachother making the server more of a community of such where we belong, I love th fact that the staff don't have to make an effort to troll us (The server takes care of that ;)).

Hmmm well hmmm what else is there? Oh yes the fact that I have many of my relief friends playing with me to make my experience even better! I like how players in the community feel generous enough to host competitions and giveaway tremendous prizes to players. I like how Empire Minecraft is so laid back and unprofessional and at the same time is completely professional! I enjoy being apart of something special and I guess that's why I joined EmC and am writing this now...
    Well anyways better stop jabbering on about nonsense and let some people give me some likes :p
  12. ans?
    whats that? edit need
    are you using your nook???
  13. 1)Towns
    2)Economy system
    3)Friendly admins
    4)Good people
    5)Awesome donation sytstem
    6)ITS EPIC!!!!
    copherfield, Crazy1800 and Crazy1080 like this.
  14. no its till 10pm central tonight...
  15. yup :)
    well at least you know now instead of when you thought there was only 10 minutes
  16. Yep:) thanks for reading my sig:)
  17. dont get count your chickens before they hatch... :)
    Crazy1800, Crazy1080 and Equinox_Boss like this.
  18. Epic
    Multi
    Player.
    Incredibly
    Realistic
    Economy.
    Massive and
    Insane
    Nether, Wild, and Towns.
    Effective
    Communities and
    Ridiculously amazing