100k Giveaway!!!

Discussion in 'Products, Businesses, & Services Archives' started by KingofKraft13, Jun 1, 2012.

1. Supporting the community is the best way... I don't think almost anyone involved deserves it. Some do but only a few.
  2. could everyone please post how many likes you have? I have:
    44. Lolz, didn't think I could get that much.:p
  3. I respect that
    creepincreepers7 likes this.
  4. I think there is a anti-greifer thing where people can put in resouse to peolpe that got greifed. Might want to look into that.
  5. u copied my idea! i deserve a like! :p
  6. Just a casual 17 pages in 24 hours? Anyone else notice Crazy's "like" spree?

Anyways, I have another one - I love EMC because there isn't anything not to love about EMC.
  7. Your right things like these bring out the worst in some... pig what have you gotten yourself into? You have lost control to greed... And people... why can't a supporter enter??? if you were a supporter you probably would have still tried to win...

I glad its done now and congrats to hayleycolgan(i hope spelled that right) for winning the rupees...I'd also like the thank kingofkraft for holding the contest and sharing that many rupees

EMC ROCKS AND MAY IT LIVE ON
    KingofKraft13 likes this.
  8. good job hayley! i didnt REALLY gave a shot at this :p but i tried. oh well, back to only having 3k...
    hayleycolgan likes this.
  9. I made amendments for my previous comment about supporters entering. I didn't mean to offend anyone at all. Is that why you said some of that, Hayley? Cuz of me? :(

I sound like a little kid here, but I can't stand being the reason for ANY amount of hate, dislike, discontent, distrust, or anything. If I did/said anything to offend anyone in this contest, I'm sincerely sorry. I want to congratulate Hayley for winning, and I want to apologize to her and ALL the supporters for my comment. Night, y'all. :)
    hayleycolgan likes this.
  10. It's fine, Scratch. You were not the only one that was annoying me, and certainly not the worst. I was just having a bad day, I suppose, and it got taken out on here. I still agree with what I said, but I might have been a bit harsh.
  11. Yeah, I understand. I just didn't want anyone to be mad at me for something stupid I said (considering I don't think before stuff, a lot. XD). Anyways, hope you have a better day tomorrow. :p
  12. I would also like to sincerely apologize for any offensive actions/words were put out by myself in this thread. The first step in earning respect is admitting to your actions and realizing what you have done to prevent it from repeating itself in the future. I admit I went a bit far here, and I should not have. But what's done is done, that cannot change. What can change, however, is my personal actions in the future. Being founder of the EMCake Party, this was both inappropriate and improper of myself. To anyone whom I may have offended, I am sorry.

That is all.

The Empire Family never dies. <3
  13. Thanks dude :) and no, I'm definitely not mad at you.
    scratchminus likes this.
  14. I would also like to apologize for being completely random.